Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 21st, 2017, 2:11 am
Out of Line series by Jen McLaughlin (#5.5, 7)
Requirements: ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.4 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Jen McLaughlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She writes steamy New Adult books for the young and young at heart. Her first release, Out of Line, came out September 2013. She also writes bestselling Contemporary Romance under the pen name Diane Alberts.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

I'll be Home for Christmas (#5.5): Nothing could make me leave my family alone for Christmas—except maybe my father-in-law. I swore to Carrie I’d make it home in time, and I’m keeping that promise. One way or another… I’ll be home for Christmas. Some promises can’t be kept, and sometimes things just don’t work out. Finn is my world, my life. But when my worst nightmares come true, I’m faced with the impossible truth. Without him… I'm lost.

Undercover (#7): Joseph Hernandez has wanted Marie since he first saw her outside her college dorm. He tried to make a move on her back then, but she made it very clear she wasn’t interested. It's been ten years since that kiss, and she’s done nothing but push him away ever since, so the last thing he wants to do is crawl to her on his knees to ask her for her help in an undercover investigation.

Marie was still a girl when Joseph scared her by making her…well, feel. At the time she wasn’t ready for the kind of things a guy like him brought out in a girl, but now she’s ready to open herself up to the possibility that her friends might have been right all this time. When Joseph asks her for a favor, she realizes now is the time to go after what she’s always been too afraid to admit she wanted… Joseph as hers.

Download Instructions:
Userscloud

Mirror:
Cloudyfiles

Out of Line #1-2: Here
Out of Line #3-5: Here
Out of Line #6: Here
Out of Line #1-3: Box Set
Nov 21st, 2017, 2:11 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 12:23 am
Added: Undercover (#7)
Aug 7th, 2018, 12:23 am