Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 7th, 2018, 4:19 pm
The Witch's Consorts Series by Eva Chase (1, 3-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 2MB,
Overview: Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the men who appreciate them.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Consort of Secrets - Every witch knows the rules: Stick to your own kind. Never reveal your powers to outsiders. Take a consort from the witching families or kiss your magic good-bye forever.
For years I've been quiet, obedient Rose Hallowell. I accepted the man my stepmother chose for me. But I never stopped missing my long-ago friends: brilliant Kyler, stoic Seth, passionate Jin, daredevil Damon, and Gabriel, whose self-assured warmth brought us all together.
Now we're back on my childhood estate to arrange my marriage. The boys I grew up with? They're still in town—and they haven't forgotten me either. And damn if they haven't grown up well.
They've got no magic, no place in my life. But they're charming and sweet and infuriatingly hot, and I can't seem to stay away. The more I try to resist, the more secrets I uncover about my family, my betrothal, and everything I thought was true about the witching world.
I've been lied to. I've been betrayed. So to claim my magic and my happiness, I'll break every rule there is—and then some.
Don't mess with this witch. Every rose has thorns.

3. Consort of Pain - I've overcome the odds to claim my magic and the five men I'm not supposed to love. Then, just when I think we've finally found peace, our lives are turned upside down by a life-shattering threat.
If our enemies succeed, we'll be dead by tomorrow. But they've never fought Rose Hallowell before. Even I haven't discovered the limits of my powers yet. I just wish I could be sure that my magic will be enough. I can't summon it alone, and the more energy my consorts offer me, the more pain I could cause them.
Can I find new allies to help us win the day—or will we be betrayed all over again?

4. Consort of Fire - I’ve been through a lot with the five men who were never supposed to be mine. Now we’ve uncovered a conspiracy in the witching community even more horrifying than I could have imagined.
I might have sworn an oath to keep my silence, but I’ll find a way around it or my name’s not Rose Hallowell. Too many witches have been hurt for us to just stand by.
It’s time to fight fire with fire. But when I start to draw on the darkness within, it might not be just our enemies who get burned…

5. Consort of Light - In the last few months, I've faced more danger with the five men I'm not supposed to love than most people encounter in a lifetime. And it's not over yet. Our enemies have unleashed a threat greater than anyone in witching society could have believed possible.
How do I fight back when we're up against forces that could destroy our entire world? I wasn't prepared for this. But the monsters we're taking on are about to find out that Rose Hallowell doesn't give up. Even if it means asking more of my consorts than I hoped I’d ever need to.
I have to believe we can come through the darkness into the light. All I know for sure is there's no turning back now.

6. Mark of Damon - The demons within are the hardest to defeat…
This was supposed to be our happily ever after. We beat our enemies, fended off an invasion of monsters, and returned home safe. For the past year, the love of my life and the four guys who’ve also become her consorts have been settling into a new, much more peaceful normal.
Me? I can’t take it that easy. In the final battle, the fiend we faced off against left a scar I can’t ignore. It’s come with the unshakeable memories of the pain we all went through and how much we lost… and possibly more than that. As the mark’s unearthly energy starts to leak out, I’m finding ways to wield it.
Rose deserves a guy who can offer more than a broken childhood and a small-time criminal history. I’d give anything to make something magical out of the wounds I’ve been dealt. But the demons never give without taking in return. Can I master the power they left me with before it masters me instead?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/0c4a3086bf62e8b0
https://uploadrar.com/urv0heoq3f5r
Mar 7th, 2018, 4:19 pm
Jun 12th, 2018, 3:10 pm
added
3. Consort of Pain
Jun 12th, 2018, 3:10 pm
Oct 9th, 2018, 3:08 pm
added
5. Consort of Light
Oct 9th, 2018, 3:08 pm