Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 24th, 2018, 3:46 pm
His Mate World Series by M. L Briers (#1-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 871 KB,
Overview: Briers,Born in the UK in the year ???? Don't ask - won't tell.
I guess I always wanted to be the lead singer in a band. Not being able to sing put paid to that idea. So my fallback position was in acting, but that didn't work out either. So I decided that if I couldn't be the girl that people wrote about, I'd be the one doing the writing.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Howl's You Doin'? - Welcome to the His Mate world of Comedy Romance that'll make you howl with laughter.
Bree is the kind of witch that will throw caution to the wind and try any spell once. Unfortunately, once is enough in this case when she unleashes a spell that brings the wolves to the door - literally.
The alpha is going about his business when all hell breaks loose around him. There are witches on pack land, every single male wolf shifter wants a sniff of them, and mating is in the air, but who will be wooing who?
Bree and Maxi have no intention to make life easy for the alpha or his pack. Become a mate to a wolf shifter - not likely.
The hunt is on for a lovesick wolf that's gone walkabout in town, a sarcastic vampire is stirring the oversized cauldron full of trouble and mischief, and an elder witch shows up to berate the witch that has stolen her spell.
Throw in a whole heap of zapping and wooing and you have a laugh out loud romantic comedy to howl about

2. Howl's that? - Bree unleashed a spell that brings the wolves to the door – literally, but did that spell die on the winds?
The alpha is going about his business when he runs into a new witch in town. With one witch mate in his pack, and another witch that he doesn’t think he’ll be able to shake off any time soon, he doesn’t need any more trouble in his life, but trouble is what he’s about to get.
Kelly’s been run off from her home and is looking for a new little town in which to rest her head. When she runs into the big, bad wolf in the shape of the alpha, she thinks it just might be time to move on, but when the vampire intervenes, and all hell breaks loose – things don’t exactly go to plan.
Martha’s been summoned, and she’d not happy. The vampire is stirring the cauldron again, and someone has a mate to woo= and what is Bree up to now?

3. Howl's Lotta Lovin' - The spell that Bree let loose doesn’t seem to be over just yet, and now there’s a new witch walking around pack land as if she has a right to be there, but one member of the pack is determined to run her off.
Martha’s not happy, and she’s not afraid to let folk know. Bree’s in trouble again, but this time has she gone too far? When she decides revenge is the order of the day, who is in her firing line, and will it be the final straw for the alpha?

4. Howl's That Happened? - The spell that Bree let loose just keeps on giving, and now there is a new witch in town, but is she a mate, and who would fall under that spell this time?

5. Howl's It Goin'? - The spell that Bree let loose just keeps on giving. Whose turn is it to fall under that spell this time?
Bree’s still in the doghouse and Martha’s having problems of her own with Thorn. What was a witch to do?
Be Good. Bree had kind of promised herself that, but how good could a wicked witch be?
Catch up with Bree, and the pack in this comedy romance that will have you laughing out loud.

6. Howl's About Us? - The spell that Bree let loose just keeps on giving, but this time that spell is about to bite Bree on the backside.
Bree was being as good a witch as she had to be under the prying eyes of the alpha and the pack, but when Mr Attitude rides into town on his Harley - all bets are off.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/h760ecp03jwr
https://uploadrar.com/8td9m2bhlsr1
Jun 24th, 2018, 3:46 pm
Jul 9th, 2018, 4:35 am
added
3. Howl's Lotta Lovin'
Jul 9th, 2018, 4:35 am
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:34 am
added
4. Howl's That Happened?
Jul 18th, 2018, 1:34 am