Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 29th, 2018, 2:47 am
2 Books by Jessa Wayne
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 350 KB
Overview: After moving, working, and playing all around the USA, Jessa has settled down to write all about her adventures and passions. Gathering stories for decades, writing them for fun. "Escape for a while through stories that entertain..." *
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

Rebel Brother - Life could not be better for sexy Travis Gage, the hottest nightclub owner and record producer in Nashville. With his girlfriend Maddie Cole by his side, he felt invincible. In fact, everything was going so well that his next plan was to propose to Maddie and ask her to be his wife. All was going according to plan, until his bad boy little brother, Julien, decided to pop back into his life... ruining everything Travis had accomplished.
Julien Gage portrayed himself to be the victim of Travis and Julien's knock-down drag-out fights, when in fact he had his own destructive agenda. Being away in the military for the past five years had only made Julien more determined.
Will Julien destroy everything Travis has worked toward, including bringing Maddie down with him, or will Travis and Maddie find what they need to show everyone who Julien truly was all along?

REBEL Revenge - Jack
My help is needed in Nashville. Leaving my nightclub in Hollywood won’t be easy, but he needs my help.First, befriend some country nightclub owners in Nashville. Second, help my brother right some wrongs.Sounds simple enough, right?Until I get to Nashville and see her. Beth disappeared from my life in LA a year ago, with no explanation. Not a single word.Now she’s here in Nashville, and I don’t know why.But I’m determined to find out… one way or another.
Beth
I ran from Los Angeles a year ago. Ran from the love of my life, all the way to Nashville.Now I’m trying to put back the pieces. My new friends are trying to help.Now, he shows up. Jack is in my new town trying to befriend my friends. But why??I never expected him to follow me. I thought we were done.Trusting him won’t be easy… figuring out whom he can trust may just be harder.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/fsgtllvaxz16
https://file555.com/mkaekjiohwqv
Jun 29th, 2018, 2:47 am