Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 17th, 2018, 3:09 pm
Queen of the Sun Palace Seriesby Lidiya Foxglove (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 720 kb
Overview: Lidiya Foxglove likes her fairy tales to be very naughty indeed. She grew up on a steady diet of fairy tales, folklore and fantasy and loves the swoon-worthy romance and happily ever afters, but thinks the best fairy tales also have the thrill of forbidden desires.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Prisoner of Silk - "No," he said. "Let me see you, Princess. You belong to me now."
Yes, I realized that was true. That was the bargain. It certainly felt different than mere words on a paper as I stood there before his penetrating gaze.
When Princess Marie Rose was born, a faery witch laid a curse upon her: she would prick her finger on a spindle at the age of sixteen and fall into a long sleep. Her parents destroyed every spindle in the kingdom. Her sixteenth birthday has safely come and gone. But no one will marry the cursed princess...except one. An unusual offer comes from the handsome, reserved faery prince of the Palace of the Sun.
There is no privacy in this palace. The life of the royal family is a carefully choreographed theater. Everyone has a role to play. Princess Rose is protected every moment--but the price of this protection is complete surrender.
Now she is the corseted and gilded possession of Prince Augustus, subject to his every order and desire. No human has ever taken on this role before and her very appearance is a scandal. There is no such thing as a private moment, no matter what is asked of her, and the faery court is waiting for this lovely human girl to make a mistake.
Why did Prince Augustus choose a cursed girl? The witch still follows her every move, and plans to use the princess to destroy the kingdom. But Rose has more power than she knows. First she'll have to learn when to play the rules...and when to break them.

2. Prisoner of Mirrors - The king is dead. Prince Augustus and Princess Marie Rose ascend to the throne. Rose must submit to becoming the Queen Who Bowed, her role affirmed as she is claimed by her husband before the faery court--a role she dreads. But first, she is allowed a trip to the capital to attend the Ball de Anon, where masks allow her the privilege of privacy.
There, she meets the handsome and loyal officer Count Axel Farren of the high elves, whose destiny is soon to intertwine with that of Augustus and Rose in fateful and forbidden ways. The witch who cursed Rose at birth has not given up on her desire to bring down the Palace of the Sun. Her spies are everywhere; slander and manipulation her weapons. Will love be Marie Rose's undoing?

3. Prisoner of Dreams - The revolution has begun. The crowds wish to tear her apart, but perhaps a taste of her flesh is good enough for now. Marie Rose, King Augustus, and their lover Count Farren are offered an escape into the Wicked Revels, but the witch will not be satisfied until Rose has pricked her finger on the spindle and fallen asleep for a hundred years--and King Augustus is dead.
What price will Rose pay to save the men she loves?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/lp5i7qvdw0iy
https://drop.download/bajq9r4kesaw
Jul 17th, 2018, 3:09 pm
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:15 pm
added

2. Prisoner of Mirrors
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:15 pm
Mar 11th, 2019, 7:46 am
added
3. Prisoner of Dreams
Mar 11th, 2019, 7:46 am