Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 7th, 2018, 12:37 pm
Sugarbush Creek series by Kassandra Lea (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 Mb
Overview: I have my mom to thank for so much. First of all, she fostered a love of reading. According to her I've been reading since I could hold a book and I got my first library card at age 3. Growing up I used to read 100 books a year, but of course, that doesn't happen as often since there's writing to do and a day job.
Secondly, I have to thank her for always pushing me to keep chasing my dream of being an author. Who else am I going to bounce ideas off of, and she helps me when I get stuck. Suppose you could say she's my biggest fan.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

1. A Christmas Kiss
Clara Dickens wasn’t expecting to find love for the holidays, but with a little help from Mother Nature, that’s about to change.
Veterinarian Clara Dickens is smitten with rancher Asher Barlow, a good-natured animal lover who also happens to be easy on the eyes. But surely he has his sights set on another. Then again, maybe Asher is just as attracted to Clara, the two of them shy and uncertain. After rescuing a down-on-her-luck pregnant mare, Asher requests Clara’s help. To say thanks, he invites her to a dinner among friends.
One dinner date leads to another as the two find themselves dancing around the subjects of love and attraction. With Christmas right around the corner as well as a big blizzard and the arrival of a special foal, maybe they’ll both receive a much-needed shove in the right direction.

2. Painted Petals
It’s February, and that means Valentine’s Day -- the day of lovers. It might seem like the perfect holiday for Clara Dickens and Asher Barlow, a couple of lovebirds. But they’ve only been dating for two months ... is it too early to celebrate? As a distraction, Clara throws herself into helping the local animal shelter find perfect matches for all the homeless critters. Still, past heartache plagues her.
Meanwhile, Asher spends his time helping his best friend Bowie, who was injured by a bull on his ranch. Unfortunately, Asher’s ex-girlfriend picks now to return to Sugarbush Creek, further complicating matters.
With Clara letting her past jade her present and Asher keeping secrets, there’s a good chance Valentine’s Day will pass unnoticed. But will it also bring heartbreak?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/wjfzsbknltyj
https://douploads.net/6v7e062lp5g0
Aug 7th, 2018, 12:37 pm