Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:10 pm
The Undisputed Series by Aaron L Speer (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: My beautiful wife and I welcomed our first child into the world in 2017. My fans declared him the Prince of Speerverse and claimed he seemed to take after me in his want to build the tension as high as possible... making us and our loved ones wait 3 long days for him to make his entrance. My wife and I live with the love of our lives in Sydney, Australia: the setting for the majority of my works.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

1. Undisputed - Owen Gasnier is a gentleman even inside the Octagon. As much of a gentleman as one can be having an undisputed record with every win by a knock out. People LOVE him.
Overworked barista Tegan Holland doesn't know he exists. Not until ten minutes before her friend Fiona drags her to the biggest cage fight Sydney has ever seen.
By the time he heads back to his training camp in the States, she'll never forget him. But should she let him forget her? He's chasing his dream. He doesn't have time for her. Does he?
For Owen, the hits just keep coming. Trash talking opponents, sensationalist media, and someone's out to ruin him for good. He can't put Tegan in the middle of it. Can he?
Soon, will any of it matter? Cause life has other plans, and NOTHING hits harder than life.

2. Unbroken - Ava Beckinsale is living her dream. She's the new World Champion and determined to defend and honour the belt she worked so hard to win.
As soon as she thinks she has a handle on her reign, out of the shadows comes Tanika Taniela. An undefeated fighter held down for years, hidden away with a secret she was told to keep buried.
But Tanika is done hiding, and she's craving a chance to claim Ava's belt.
When the unknown fighter unleashes her rage, revealing her secret to the world on international TV, the fighting world erupts, battle lines are drawn, and Ava is dragged into the last place she wants to be, once more a pawn in the MMA machine.
Now, the new champion's emotions and principles are getting in her way, but allies emerge from the unlikeliest places, and Ava has to return to a lesson she thought she'd already learned: sometimes your greatest opponent is yourself.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/xazu8gs11t9b
https://uploadrar.com/1lpo8ii6kv4v
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:10 pm