Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 8th, 2018, 1:33 am
The Graves Brothers Series by Kim Linwood (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Kim Linwood is a sucker for bad boys, billionaires and alpha males. If they're all three at once, that's even better. When she's not writing about romantic conflicts and witty dialogue, she's herding two growing boys (who are of course not bad) with her husband.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Stiff - Small town. Big ego. Huge… plans?
Carter Graves is as smooth as the weave of his designer suit, and just as out of my price range. He sweeps into Wittville ready to wheel, deal and melt some panties, quickly topping my short list of men I love to hate and would hate to love.
Before I know it, he’s got his sexy eyes set on me and his talented hands all over my business.
My family’s business, of course. What were you thinking?
The contract he waves in my face will turn my quiet little life upside down, but it’s his seductive smile that threatens to do the same to my heart. If he really thinks being the hottest guy in town is enough to make me roll over and let him turn us into just another faceless franchise, he’s got another think coming.
I’m not signing unless he can convince me he wants more than just another notch on his resume. Or his bedpost.
There’s just one problem with my strategy.
The harder I make him work, the harder it will be to watch him go.

2. Driven Wild - What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Unless he follows you home.
Thanks to some very poor choices and a discount Elvis, I may have accidentally married the best man.
It’s a ridiculous situation, and I’d take care of it right away if it wasn’t for the fact that my best friend’s wedding is in a week and I’m the maid of honor. Oh, and my new husband? The groom’s brother.
Brandon Graves is the biggest playboy the east coast racing circuit has ever seen. He’s a big ol’ hunk of sexy mischief who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and takes nothing seriously if it wasn’t built in the USA with a manual transmission. I only check one of those boxes, so things aren’t looking good.
Can we get the bride and groom to the altar on time without anyone finding out?
At this point I’d be happy with not killing each other first, because it’s that or falling right back into bed.
Brandon and I aren’t oil and water, we’re more like diesel and regular. Mix us together and things get hot and a little unpredictable.

3. Frisky Business- It's easy to avoid Josie's temptation from across the state, tricky from across town, but downright impossible when she walks in on me naked in the shower.
The moment I saw her, I knew there was something special about Josefina Garcia. As beautiful as she is smart, we have a lot in common. Too much, actually. With my brothers married to her best friends, people were cracking third-time’s-a-charm jokes before the ink was dry on their marriage licenses. Which is why it doesn't matter how amazing she looked at Carter's wedding, or how her eyes sparkle when she laughs, neither of us want our love lives to become a romantic cliche.
That doesn't mean we can't be friends.
Friends can have a nice, platonic dinner occasionally, and a friend can definitely help another friend with business advice, right? It's the friendly thing to do. But it burns to keep my distance when I'm dying to find out if she tastes as good as she looks.
And when suspicious things start happening in Wittville that threaten her safety, you better believe I'm not going anywhere until I’m sure she's safe. After years of concentrating on nothing but work, I have a lot of vacation time saved up, and there's nowhere I'd rather be.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/5csynuz08b1a
https://uploadrar.com/24jmzpdg87ms
Aug 8th, 2018, 1:33 am
Jul 25th, 2022, 3:33 pm
ADDED
3. Frisky Business
Jul 25th, 2022, 3:33 pm