Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 8th, 2018, 1:35 am
Destructive Love Series by Autumn Stone (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: Autumn Stone has been reading romance novels for as long as she can remember. A lover of Happily Ever Afters, Love at First Sight, and complicated love stories. When she's not reading everything she can get her hands on, she's wandering around her state of Colorado hiking, biking, and enjoying happy hours on the patio.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Distorted Truth - Jaxon
We met when we were children and I fell for the beautiful brown girl with the sad eyes. I was the much loved son of a criminal family being groomed to take over the business with my brother.
There was no room for a girl like her in my dangerous life. But, I wanted her.
Sienna
He was the boy that I loved my entire life. He had golden eyes, and dark hair and I wished that I could be his.
Our story is a story of love, loss, heartbreak , and reconciliation.

2. Distracted Love - Cree Johnson is a young black woman who is struggling to get by. After the death of her mother, she finds herself taking care of her baby sister and slipping further and further into the abyss of bills, stress, and fear.
In what feels like a miracle, she finds a job that will help her take care of all of her problems.
Dante Bonnano
He is part of the Sexy Sixx, a messed up, broading, and angry man who is trying to fill the hole in his soul with everything but what will actually help him-love.

3. Daunting Love - It's hard moving through the world as a woman of color in 2018. And Autumn Jackson has just about had enough. She's become angry with a splash of bitter. With constant coverage of the lack of dating possibilities for black women, corporate stress, and coverage of famous black men with white women, she's begun to accept that there just might not be anyone out there for her. Autumn lives for her job as she has basically let of the idea that love will come her way. She's basically done.
Javier de la Cruz, a sexy billionaire who is part of the DigiCorp board. Javier is a playboy with business on his mind. He's tasked to review Autumn's work. Sparks will fly and truths will be told. Both will be caught off guard by what feels like a daunting love.

4. Delicious Ruin - Geneva Johnson is bored. She wonders if this is how her life will always be? So, she decides to begin saying "yes" to changes that would ultimately change her life in ways she never would have expected.
Daniel Park is a tech billionaire made famous because of the slightly scandalous app that he developed. An adrenaline junkie, he loved jumping out of planes, running endurance races, and living a life on the edge.
Then, their lives cross and each changes the other.

5. Dangerous Desires - What would you do when your family is about to lose it all? Kara Delacroix struggles with dealing with the sins of her father and saving her family from ruin.
Her choice is not necessarily her own.
Alexei crosses her path at the same time. He's dangerous, conflicted, and a better man than he thinks.

6. Daring Love - Ashleigh Quinn
What happens when you no longer want to be married? When you get lost in motherhood and wonder...who am I? Ashleigh Quinn is dealing with this dilemma when she encounters a past love.
Jordan Donovan
What happens when you value power over people? I made mistakes with the red-headed spitfire with the sparkling green eyes in the past. I hope I can make it up to her. I've waited for a long time to get my second chance, is this finally it?
econd chances don't always happen, but for this couple, it does. Enjoy Daring Love, the final book in The Destructive Love Series.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/9ogbha9z6ldn
https://drop.download/ghffau8fjdb4
Aug 8th, 2018, 1:35 am
Oct 20th, 2018, 8:51 am
added
1. Distorted Truth
3. Daunting Love
4. Delicious Ruin
Oct 20th, 2018, 8:51 am
Feb 15th, 2019, 8:45 am
added