Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 27th, 2021, 1:14 pm
3 Books by Kimberly Brown
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 1.6 Mb
Overview: Kimberly Brown is a South Carolina born and raised author of contemporary/urban romance. She strives to create stories that readers can visualize in their heads as the pages turn.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

Book #1 - Beyond Measures: An Urban Romance
Ariyanna "Ari" Ramirez has had enough of no love. After a two-year relationship filled with more heartbreak than happiness, she is starting over. When she meets handsome, suave, single father, Simeon "Sime" Cartwright, she has no idea that her life is about to change forever. Their romance is one for the ages, but nothing worth having comes easy and Ari is paying the ultimate price. Her world is slowly crashing all around her as she clings to Sime for love, comfort, and safety.
Simeon Cartwright is a former street dude turned businessman and single father. His life revolves around work, his family, and his six-year-old daughter. Single since his baby mama ran off six years ago, Sime is instantly intrigued by the green-eyed beauty who comes with more than a little bit of baggage. While dealing with Ari’s drama he has a bit of drama of his own with the unexpected return of his estranged baby mama.
From baby mama drama to a deranged ex and murder, Ari and Sime fight to overcome everything thrown at them, all while trying to remain true to each other. Will they be able to make it and live happily ever after, or will they fold under the weight of the world on their shoulders?

Book #2 - It's Gotta Be You
Zenni Calloway is a plus-sized beauty who hasn’t always felt confident in her appearance. She’s dealt with years of constant scrutiny, under the guise of tough love at the hands of her mother in addition to being fetishized by men who want nothing more than to indulge in her in private only. Frustrated with dating altogether, Zenni has cut herself off from the world of men, until a blast from the past shows up with intentions of giving her everything she’s been missing.
Idris Bailey has always had a soft spot for Zenni Calloway. Spending summers with his grandparents introduced him to the woman he’s never been able to let go of since childhood. When he moves back to town to care for his ailing grandmother, he comes face to face with the plus-sized beauty that stole his heart all those years ago. Determined not to miss his shot this time, Idris sets out to be everything Ms. Zenni never knew she needed.
Will Zenni allow herself to be loved the way she deserves, or have her experiences hardened her heart forever?

Book #3 - Courage to Love Again
Months after meeting a kind gentleman on the most embarrassing night of her life, a newly divorced woman gains the courage to reclaim her life and explore newfound love with the perfect stranger in this enthralling romance, perfect for fans of Kennedy Ryan.
Pascha St. Claire has nothing to live for.
After five years, her once-loving husband, Raymond, decides to end their marriage. He’s unable to deal with her mental health, significant weight gain, or the idea that she cannot seem to birth him a child. She returns home one night to find her belongings on the curb and the locks to her home changed. Her pleading falls on deaf ears as Raymond has made the decision to end their marriage. With no other option, Pascha is forced to leave and never look back.
When Callum Ellis accepted the reservation for his car service, the last thing he expected was to pick up a beautiful, weeping stranger. His heart goes out to her as he drops her off at a hotel. After discovering her credit cards have been canceled, Callum swoops in to pay for her stay. Though she wants to protest, Pascha realizes she is in no position to decline the stranger’s generous offer.
Months roll by and Callum is still unable to get Pascha out of his head. A chance encounter finally lands him in her presence, and Callum is determined to make the most of it. Though she initially declines his interest, Pascha soon finds herself intrigued by the once-kind stranger. Fear has her recoiling at his advances, but men like Callum come to restore. Will Pascha continue to avoid the inevitable, or does she find the courage to love again?

Download Instructions:
Books #1-2
https://uploadrar.com/l6mls3yfqk6c
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/80xg2b3n0hpe

https://devuploads.com/u11xocmct8y7
https://mega4upload.com/nq26jecc2xnu

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 27th, 2021, 1:14 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Mar 20th, 2022, 7:42 pm
added Book #2 - It's Gotta Be You
Mar 20th, 2022, 7:42 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Apr 23rd, 2024, 1:44 pm
added:
Apr 23rd, 2024, 1:44 pm