Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 22nd, 2021, 4:13 pm
After the Plague series by Imogen Keeper (1-4, 6)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.7 mB
Overview: An Amazon best-selling and award-winning author, Immy writes romantic apocalypse and dystopian stories. Her books are a shade too dark to be light, and a tinge too light to be dark. They'll make you cry and worry and wonder, but there's always a layer of hope and laughter and sexy times to brighten it all.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Broken - A deadly flu raging across the planet. A woman with zero intention of surviving the apocalypse. A man who will never let her die.
When 99% of the population dies, those who survived are desperate, capable of anything, plunged into a world without laws, and no one to enforce them anyway.
Frankie has zero survival skills, but with the world burning around her, she discovers an untapped well of hope inside herself, and the strength to find other survivors. For good or bad, they must now rebuild.
Yorke, a lone soldier, never needed anyone ... until now. When he finds Frankie, he has a single burning conviction: if anyone is going to make the rules in this strange new lawless world, it will be them. He will stop at nothing to keep her safe.
Before the apocalypse, they were strangers. Now their lives will forever be entwined.

2. Lost - The world ended. It just forgot to take me with it. Those of us still alive are the leftovers, the forgotten ones. We're grieving. Lost. Traumatized. Or some of us, anyway. There are others gathering guns, hoarding supplies, shaking people down, especially interested in children. And then there's me, responsible for a defenseless little boy who looks at me with gray-green eyes so full of trust, I have no choice. I'm his whole world. I'm the only thing that stands between him and the gun hoarders.
If someone asked to sit down and draw up a list of all my stellar post-apocalyptic skills, the things that would make me an asset to any group I hoped to join, my sheet would be empty. I've got nothing. I'm not strong. I'm not a fighter or a farmer or a chef. I can't rig up electrical lines or plumbing lines or engineer a better light bulb. I'm useless. I'm an artist. I can hardly fight off the growing army with my paintbrush and a hopeful heart.
So we set out for the city, looking for people--decent people, willing to let us join them. And what do we find? Yorke, a man uniquely designed for this world. Tried and trained to survive. He's big and brave and strong, and he wants to train us to be brave and strong too. There's just one problem. He wants me. And I want him.
And that can never happen, because my heart is not my own. It's buried in a shallow grave on Capitol Hill beside a man named Jimmy, and it won't ever beat again. I won't let it. And Yorke, for all the hot and hard and handsome of him, he deserves more than a heartless rebound lay from a woman with one foot in the grave.

3. Found - Frankie and Yorke are trapped in a post-apocalyptic pot, the flame's on high, and they're one long look away from boiling over.
Killing a person changes you. Killing your little brother destroys you. I should know. His name was Carl. When he was a kid, he always ate the blue M&Ms first and then the green. He dreamed of going to the moon. I didn't hesitate. I didn’t even blink. BOOM down he went, his eyes, so much like mine, locked on my face, screaming a single soul-crushing question—how could you?
Even as I pulled the trigger, I knew the answer. I did it to save a woman with the warmest heart I’ve ever known, quick with a smile, and fast with a laugh. Her eyes are battery acid green and her touch is the only thing keeping me sane in the Groundhog's Day of hell we're living. Carl was going to desecrate her, hurt Auden.
It was them or him. These are the things I tell myself in the night, repeat the words, but it doesn’t matter. I see his face in every shadow, hear his voice in every crow's call.
The worst part, she doesn’t even know. She thinks the man who hurt her was a stranger, a random tweaker tossed our way by fate. She has no idea it was my brother I killed. She's too lost in her own pain and grief. I can't pile another burden onto her shoulders.
So now, as we team together with a new crew and make the impossible choice of where we’re going to live out our post-apocalyptic lives, all I can think of is what will she say when she knows the truth?

4. Safe - For months, we fought to get out of the city, away from the gun collectors and kidnappers at the White House. And here we are at Thornewood, a historic hot-spring resort nestled in the wild green forests of the Blue Ridge mountains.
It’s supposed to be our safe place, but while we may be far from DC, we’re not alone. Between an unfriendly local population, a mysterious stranger who leaves bodies and flowers while we sleep, and the unyielding ghosts of our past, life at Thornewood feels anything but safe.
Friendships are forged, enemies made, and death ever-present.
I sit on a precipice, my past behind me, the future before me, teetering between love for two very different men. One a memory, the other alive and hurting. Yorke needs me, and I will be strong for him even if it means turning my back on the past, even if it breaks me.
One thing is clear: surviving the plague that killed humanity was the easy part. It’s living after the plague that hurts.
Frankie and Yorke’s spellbinding journey continues through the chaos of life without law or order, the menacing rise of petty dictators, fomenting clans, the scramble for resources, and a love that proves that sometimes one true love actually can come twice.

6. Chaos - Before the apocalypse, we were strangers. Now our lives will forever be entwined.
There’s no law anymore and no justice.
As power consolidates in post-apocalypse D.C. and Ben holds me captive in the mountains, chaos is the only rule.
It’s calling to Yorke.
It’s calling to me.
I’m terrified of what I’ll become if I give in to its lure.

Download Instructions:
[b1-4 [/b]
https://www.up-4ever.net/hinv64lnumv6
https://devuploads.com/ca4rvw1mxgun

6. Chaos
https://devuploads.com/ulm9xczcespz
https://uploady.io/374wu76mhbs6

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 22nd, 2021, 4:13 pm
Jan 8th, 2023, 11:16 am
added
1. Broken