Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 5th, 2022, 11:02 am
7 Modern Pride and Prejudice Variations by McKinley James
Requirements: .MOBI reader, 1.2 MB + 321 KB
Overview: Of all Austen’s characters, McKinley James identifies most with the quiet, socially awkward, and introverted Darcy. Pride and Prejudice is an old friend, and upon discovering the vast and fascinating world of Jane Austen Fan Fiction (and subsequently journeying down a year-long JAFF reading rabbit-hole) she decided to toss her own P&P stories into the fray. McKinley has a bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing and, in her other life, works at a library. She lives in Chicago.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Regency

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

1. Vitriol and Vineyards
A month after scorning a confession of love from Willow Davenport, and finding out just how badly he misjudged her, Elliot Burke finds himself touring Pemberley, her family’s vineyard—and face to face with Willow herself. Warm and inviting to him and his family, this Willow could very easily be the woman of his dreams, but does he dare to hope her feelings haven’t changed?

Pleasantly surprised to find the man who broke her heart sitting on her favorite bench, Willow determines to show Elliot she took his words to heart, and at the very least, gain his friendship. Just when it seems she’ll gain even more, Elliot’s sister goes missing, with none other than the man she hates. Willow will do everything in her power to help Elliot, but does she dare hope he’ll still want her when all is said and done?

2. Seaglass and Simplicity
Evie Bishop is ecstatic to spend a week at the beach with her four best friends, and when two of them surprise the group by inviting their brothers, their vacation promises to be a lot more interesting. She and Daniel Flemming don’t exactly get off on the right foot, but the more time they spend getting to know each other, the more their attraction grows.

But is what they’re feeling only an effect of being caught up in the moment, or is it something more? Evie doesn’t know for sure, but she’s willing to find out.

3. My Reluctant Roommate
When Felix Darcy’s home is damaged during a storm, Lissa Bennet begrudgingly offers him her spare bedroom for a few months. The last thing she wants is be in the same space as Darcy, but he needs a place to stay, and she’s got the space. For his part, Darcy considers this the perfect opportunity to improve Lissa’s poor opinion of him.

As the weeks go on, a friendship develops, and Lissa finds herself more and more drawn to the man she thought she couldn’t stand. And though there are signs he returns her feelings, the day the repairs are finished on his house looms between them in an unspoken question—what will happen when he moves out?

4. A Tale of Mistletoe Shenanigans
It’s Christmas in Meryton, and Brit Bingley is throwing a party; Elijah Bennet is looking forward to it—with the exception of spending time around Brit’s beautiful but aloof best friend, Dani Fitzwilliam. Little does Eli know, Brit has hung some mistletoe, and not five minutes after his arrival he finds himself kissing Dani. Rattled by how much he enjoyed it, he can’t decide if he should stay away from Dani or not.

But all bets are off when Brit reveals she’s hidden more mistletoe all over the house.

5. Snowed In
The last thing I want to do is carpool with Will Darcy.

But my sister is already on her way to the Netherfield Resort with her crush and the rest of his family, and there’s no point in us going separately. All I have to do is make it through four hours in a car with him, and then I can soak my tired bones in the cabin’s hot tub.

Unfortunately for my plans—and my sanity—the weather has other ideas; it wasn’t supposed to snow, much less blizzard, but, well, here we are. Fortunately (or still unfortunately), my aunt and uncle have a cabin nearby where we can hole up until the storm passes, which means I’ll be spending the night with Darcy.

Alone.

But what if being forced to spend time together isn’t so bad? What if he shows me a side of himself I haven’t seen before, and he makes me laugh? What if I find I actually like him?

The last thing I want is to have feelings for Will Darcy. Or is it?

6. In the Stacks
Will Darcy is a guy who ruffles Elizabeth Bennet’s feathers—so the fact that she’s locked in her bookstore’s back room with him means her day is shaping up to be irritating, at the least. Will doesn’t seem too bent up about it, though. And he’s downright calm about the fact no one’s answering their calls or texts, which only irritates her more.

But, faced with each other’s company for the foreseeable future, their options are talk to each other, or sit in silence. To Lizzy’s surprise, silent-type Will is all for talking, and the ensuing conversation is certainly an enlightening one for them both.

7. Down the Heart
Levi Bennet has always loved baseball. Win or lose, it’s as much a part of him as breathing.

He and his friend Ryder have played ball together since college, and have continued their careers in a semi-professional adult league; and this year, their team’s chances are looking good—that is, until their catcher breaks his arm.

Luckily for them, Ryder’s cousin shows up for a visit in time to catch for them, and Levi spontaneously suggests she be their new catcher. There’s just one problem.

Farrow Darcy is a distraction he doesn’t need.

Farrow thought she knew what she wanted out of life.

But suddenly she’s thrust back into a world she thought she’d put behind her, sliding in as though she’d never packed away her glove. And the more she gets to know Levi—through baseball, and through the B&B renovation she and her friend have hired his family to complete—the more she finds her reservations falling away.

But when a figure from Farrow’s past reappears in her life, both are forced to examine just how deep their feelings for each other run, and how hard they’re willing to fight to win the game they both love.

One thing’s for sure: It wouldn’t be life if they weren’t thrown a few curveballs along the way.

Download Instructions:
All
https://devuploads.com/aratkxtcq78f
https://www.up-4ever.net/mjqeof1dnxfw
https://uploady.io/sf3c2ggyjrdp

https://upfiles.com/OinNl
https://send.cm/ttw4rrbelvtk
https://uploadrar.com/exlhc7pb35eq

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 5th, 2022, 11:02 am

Sep 1st, 2022, 12:24 pm
Added Seaglass and Simplicity