Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Oct 11th, 2016, 3:17 pm
The Athena Lee Chronicles (10-11) by T.S. Paul
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI / AZW Reader, 2.2MB
Overview: Two full years of writing, seventy- two titles, and a ton of fun! All three of those things describe my writing career to date. I have both a Culinary and Retail background that helps me write better books! So much to do this year and so little time.
Genre: Fiction; Sci-fi/Fantasy

Image Image

#10 - War to the Knife
War is on the horizon for the Galaxy. The Empire of Man has been thrust into civil war as the Cabal makes it's presence known. Earth is on the rise as plans within plans come to fruition. Mars and the new Alliance intends to take the war to Earth directly and Athena Lee is smack-dab in the middle of it all. Again. Will she survive or will Earth and its clone army win as they reconquer the galaxy?

#11 - Forgotten Hope (with Freddie Kim)
Admiral Athena Lee has barely had time to enjoy her Olympus Mons Medal of Valor, Mars highest military honor, before she is brutally kidnapped and held captive on board a ship to who-knows-where.

Wilson, her trusted implanted AI, has mysteriously gone silent, and could possibly be gone forever.

Athena is completely alone.

Tortured by clones and threatened with complete memory loss, Athena is at the mercy of her abductors and their pain-amplifier machine. Will her engineering skills be enough this time to escape her fate? Or will Athena actually need some help from her friends this time?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/m7ln93r1hjis
https://uploadrar.com/f70un63b3s2s
Oct 11th, 2016, 3:17 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.
Aug 5th, 2018, 2:16 pm
Added: Book #11 - Forgotten Hope
Aug 5th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.