Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Nov 15th, 2017, 3:51 pm
Corvette Series (2-3) by Ken McConnell
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI / AZW Reader, 1.0MB & 1.0MB
Overview: I work as a software release engineer and write fiction in my spare time. I have maintained a blog about writing and technology since 1998. I’ve done such diverse jobs as being an assistant cameraman for indie films, building munitions for the Air Force and testing multi-function printers for HP.
Genre: Fiction; Sci-fi/Fantasy

Image Image

#2 - Seer of the Black Star
The crew of the Weippe are back in action, this time they’re going after the Black Star – the most notorious pirate ship in the Outer Rim!

Commander Vance and his crew have returned from a year long stay in deep space, protecting civilian transports from pirates and keeping the shipping lanes open. Just as they are ready to return to action, Vance is given orders to find and destroy the Black Star. There’s just one problem; the Black Star’s new captain, a Blue Devil named Vynn, has captured the Weippe’s First Officer, Lieutenant Trin Lestor. Can Vance get his crew member back and defeat Vynn, or will he lose her and the Weippe to the pirates?

#3 - Pirate's Lair
Commander Vance and his crew are about to launch their new Corvette, the SS Kootenai, with orders to find and kill the ruthless pirate Captain Vynn. There’s just one problem; the only person who knows where his secret lair is located is currently serving a life sentence in Federal prison - Trin Lestor.

Download Instructions:
https://filezip.cc/qdprhk5t82x6
https://drop.download/wblj83qu90u4
Nov 15th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.
Aug 4th, 2018, 7:28 pm
Added: Book #3 - Pirate's Lair
Aug 4th, 2018, 7:28 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.