Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jan 20th, 2018, 11:11 am
The Federal Witch series by T. S. Paul (#4.5,7-8,10)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.3 MB
Overview: Two full years of writing, seventy- two titles, and a ton of fun! All three of those things describe my writing career to date. I have both a Culinary and Retail background that helps me write better books! So much to do this year and so little time.
Genre: Paranormal & Urban Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

The Path to Otherwhere: or How I Spent My Summer Vacation (#4.5)
The wait is over! Agatha's vacation is revealed!

Her entire life living with her Grandmother, Agatha was told to never, ever, go into the Garden alone. But there are secrets never discussed and she believes the key is through the garden gate.

Join Agatha and Fergus as they travel to the realm of the Mystical Library and discover who and what they were meant to be.

This long awaited story is a crossover of sorts merging two story lines into one. It takes place between Witness Enchantment (Book 4) and Night of the Unicorn (Book 5).

Blood on the Moon (#7)
Working short is never good!
The Magical Division team is back in business but two Agents short. Anastasia is still in the Vampire Nation and Bill is in the hospital. A suspect rogue Werewolf is loose in Tennessee and the team is ordered to capture or kill it.

The only problem is that it may be hiding out in Jackson and the last time Agatha was there she almost burned the place down! Can they catch the killer before it kills again, or will they be killed by the Moon Pack of Jackson?

Life is always interesting around the Federal Witch!

Child of Darkness (#8)
After a successful mission in Tennessee, Agatha and her team were hoping for a few days off to rest and recharge. But events across the Atlantic in Europe have changed everything.

Demonic creatures swarming across what is left of the Strega organization's secret base have started what could be Earth's second Demon War. To top it off, Agatha's Aunt Camilla has been seen in Charleston, South Carolina.

For more than a year Agatha has wondered what happened to Camilla's body after she was killed that night in front of her grandmothers house in Maine. A year long manhunt found nothing.

American intelligence agents claim to have proof that it was she that raised the Demon Lord in Italy. Agatha and her team are immediately sent to Charleston to confront and arrest her. This ends now. But the Demon Lord has other ideas and Charleston will burn as a result!

Death Awaits (#10)
Agatha's not dead! That was the only thing that really mattered to both her family and her team. Knowing she was alive took off some of the pressure they were all under. They just had to find who took her. That bit was harder than it used to be. Six months have passed since Dragons crossed American skies and the country was on lock down. Paranormals of all persuasions were now the enemy and all those in government jobs didn't have one anymore. Briarwood and the entire valley were under military threat. Only the Gods could move freely and even they were restricted. No one was completely free to even search for the missing witch. But Agatha wasn't missing. She knew exactly where she was, and who it was that took her, and she was pissed!

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/vu043y8ym3i3
https://uploadrar.com/29fhh2d1hcc3
Jan 20th, 2018, 11:11 am

No longer active
Aug 6th, 2018, 1:05 am
Added Child of Darkness (#8)
Aug 6th, 2018, 1:05 am

No longer active
Aug 25th, 2018, 11:40 am
Added The Path to Otherwhere: or How I Spent My Summer Vacation (#4.5)
Aug 25th, 2018, 11:40 am

No longer active
Apr 29th, 2020, 5:27 pm
Added Death Awaits (#10)
Apr 29th, 2020, 5:27 pm

No longer active