Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
May 3rd, 2018, 7:05 am
Conjuring a Coroner series by S.C. Stokes (#2-3,6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.0 MB
Overview: For those who don’t know me, I am a writer based in Brisbane, Australia. As a child I grew up reading from many amazing authors like Tolkien, Feist, Clancy, Matthew Reilly and others. Each of them spun tales that filled me with wonder and awe as I imagined the world they vividly crafted with each carefully selected word. They are incredible masterpieces that have thrilled readers for decades. My hope is that I can add something that will entertain and delight readers for years to come.
Genre: Paranormal & Urban Fantasy

Image Image Image

Life is for the Living (#2)
In New York City, murder wears many faces, and all of them are out to kill you.

Born a witch, Kasey uses her gifts to solve crimes in the city that never sleeps. When a violent robbery turns the Met Gala into a massacre, Kasey is left fighting to bring the killers to justice.

Working with the NYPD, Kasey makes a chilling discovery. One of the victims is not like the others. His death was not an accident.

Facing her most dangerous foe yet, Kasey must use all her wits just to stay alive.

When Death Knocks (#3)
Deadlines can be murder.

When a vision of the future reveals the brutal murder of a prominent businessman, Kasey is forced to face the question that has plagued her all her life. Is the future set in stone, or can it be changed?

Until now Kasey has only used her power to solve murders that have already occurred. Now a man marches unknowingly toward his death. Can Kasey solve the case and save his life, or will her choices seal his fate?

Until My Dying Day (#6)
Death comes for us all, but Kasey saw him coming.

Born a witch, Kasey has always been plagued by visions of the future. One haunting vision has troubled her since her twelfth birthday. New York City on fire, terrified people swarming the streets as the towering skyscrapers collapsed.

Kasey has spent her entire life fighting to stop her vision becoming reality, but she is out of time. With only hours left until the deadly plot unfolds, Kasey is caught in a deadly race. Can she disarm the device in time or will Kasey be forced to watch a tsunami of destruction annihilate New York City one final time?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/7bqth6mcpqde
https://mega4up.org/hclq4i7qva8e
May 3rd, 2018, 7:05 am

No longer active
Aug 6th, 2018, 1:22 am
Added When Death Knocks (#3)
Aug 6th, 2018, 1:22 am

No longer active
Aug 30th, 2019, 12:14 pm
Added Until My Dying Day (#6)
Aug 30th, 2019, 12:14 pm