Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
May 27th, 2018, 10:20 am
Hero of Darkness series by Andy Peloquin (#1,3,5-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 MB
Overview: I am, first and foremost, a storyteller and an artist--words are my palette. Fantasy is my genre of choice, and I love to explore the darker side of human nature through the filter of fantasy heroes, villains, and everything in between. I'm also a freelance writer, a book lover, and a guy who just loves to meet new people and spend hours talking about my fascination for the worlds I encounter in the pages of fantasy novels.
Genre: Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

Darkblade Assassin (#1)
The best assassin in the world doesn’t come cheap. Betraying him will cost your soul.
The Hunter is a name feared by all in Voramis. He is an outcast, driven by a cursed dagger with an unquenchable thirst for blood and death.

Yet he follows one simple code: kill those who truly deserve to die. His creed is put to the test when, deceived by a shadowy employer, he unknowingly slaughters an innocent man.

With the most powerful criminal organization in the city after his head, the Hunter must fight for his life and find a way to atone for his mistake. When his enemies harm the people under his protection, it will take much more than an army criminals to stand in the way of his revenge.

Darkblade Protector (#3)
Protect the innocent at any cost. The Hunter, legendary assassin of Voramis, has been given a second chance.

He will safeguard Hailen, the boy he rescued from a demon, against any threat—mortal or immortal.

Though he joins a caravan in the hope of safe passage across the vast emptiness of the Advanat Desert, he cannot outrun his enemies: the Illusionist Cleric on a holy mission to capture him, the savage raiders out for blood and gold, and the Abiarazi, demons who masquerade as humans.

Every step north unlocks the truth about the woman who haunts his memories, offering new glimpses into who he is…what he is.

Darkblade Slayer (#5)
To save the future, he must confront the truth of his past. The Hunter will not rest until his blade pierces the demonic Sage’s heart.

His pursuit leads across windswept plains, into an ancient holy vault, and through a barren mountain range. Beside him is Hailen, the mysterious child with dangerous magical abilities—abilities that are dragging the boy deep into madness.

The only hope of putting an end to the Sage and curing Hailen is to reach the lost city of Enarium.

Darkblade Savior (#6)
It takes a killer to save the world.
The Hunter’s desperate search has led him to the mystical lost city of Enarium. Triumph turns to heartbreak when his surrogate son is captured by the cruel demon, The Sage.

Surrounded by a legion of bloodthirsty enemies, time is running out for Hunter and his small crew of allies. To stop the demon from unleashing an ancient evil that threatens to destroy the world, he may just have to rely on his long-lost and powerful wife.

But as the Hunter unlocks the ancient city’s secrets, everything he knew about magic and the gods of Einan is about to change…

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/95rgx0wpcgvn
https://mega4up.org/rsiqeeb2yer1
May 27th, 2018, 10:20 am

No longer active
Jun 18th, 2018, 5:36 pm
Added Darkblade Protector (#3)
Jun 18th, 2018, 5:36 pm

No longer active
Aug 8th, 2018, 1:33 pm
Added Darkblade Slayer (#5)
Aug 8th, 2018, 1:33 pm