Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Aug 7th, 2018, 11:18 am
Amarok Series (#01-4) by BF Worlds
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2Mb
Overview: From Amazon: So I'm BF Worlds. What does BF stand for? A lot of things really. The original meaning is Blitz Fiction. It describes my mindset towards writing. Kind of had to break through a few mental obstacles, which if I'm honest, I put in my own way. But now, the creative energies are unstoppable and I am excited to write more than ever. What could I tell you about myself? Hmm. My main genre is fantasy and all its derivatives; plain fantasy, urban fantasy, dark fantasy, and even good old-fashioned multi-book world building. However, I have been known to wander into other genres. I have a mystery/thriller planned that I think is particularly interesting, for example. Many of my books contain LGBT+ themes. I lean toward f/f, but my characters can be found everywhere on the spectrum. Romance isn't usually the focus of my books, but its there so best to be aware of it going in.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy | FF

Image Image Image Image

The Last of Her Kind (#1)
The supernatural exists. Changers hide in human skin, vampires haunt the night, and the Fae cast spells on the unsuspecting, hidden away from humans. Amongst them are the Blood Wolves, the strongest clan of changers to ever exist. Deanna Amarok is apart of the last remaining pack of blood wolves in the world. She aspires to become a Warrior and defend her family from their many enemies. But when her pack is massacred and her home destroyed, Deanna is forced out into a dangerous and confusing world, struggling to stay alive.

The Sovereign Race (#2)
With one strike, her family was annihilated. She spent two years on the run until she found something worth staying for. Then they found her again. Dean has survived the latest attempt on her life, but there are more problems right around the corner. Her mate took a knife to the side and the silver continues to poison her. Franklin Freewood, alpha of the Freewood pack, has welcomed a mysterious stranger with ill intentions into his home, and a human detective has stumbled upon the secrets of the hidden races.

Bloodlines (#3)
"But why, Kyle? Tell me. For what reason have our three races waged war on each other since the beginning of history? TELL ME!"
Sibyl, who corrupted the fae with his good intentions. Marduke, the first king. Roan, the man who slew the gods. Amara, the girl's whose thirst for adventure changed the world. Bloodlines is the origin story of the Amarok series. It details the history of the changers, vampires, and the fae. It is not necessary to read this book to understand the others, but the events and characters mentioned will have relevance in later books.

Pack Bonds (#4)
Dean has made peace with her animal half. Having regained her abilities, she's become the threat feared by the three races, but that is only the beginning. If she wants to survive and seek revenge for her family, she'll have to master her nature and uncover the secrets of her people that have been forgotten for generations.
Franklin Freewood plotted to bring all of the changers in the country together. With his death, the consequences of his schemes impacts those left behind as rogues invade the city by the dozens.
In the shadow of their violence, Katherine Meadows, a human detective who has stumbled onto the three races, must make a decision. Will she side with the mysterious hunter who claims to be a part of the last group fighting for humanity or will she trust her partner, a changer who exposed his secret to protect her?

Download Instructions:
All Download Links: - NEW UPDATED LINKS! 16/09/2019
zippyshare
solidfiles
hulkload

New Release. Published September 13th 2019
Pack Bonds - NEW UPDATED LINKS! 16/09/2019
zippyshare
solidfiles
hulkload

Thanks to BrightEyes4evr for the books! c(ω) :angel:
Aug 7th, 2018, 11:18 am

MANY THANKS to ALL Requester!! Fulfiller!! and Original UP-LOADERS!! o(*´`*)Image
Sep 16th, 2019, 5:38 am
added: Bloodlines & Pack Bonds - Thanks to BrightEyes4evr for the books! c(>ω<)ゞ
Sep 16th, 2019, 5:38 am