Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:46 am
Chronicles of The Black Company (Volumes 1-4) by Glen Cook (Omnibuses | Books #00-09)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 5.7MB + 4.9 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Glen Cook used to work the assembly line at a General Motors plant, writing in between helping to build cars as they came down the conveyor belt. He has written extensively in the science fiction and fantasy fields, and is the author of the Garrett, P.I., novels and the Black Company alternate history series.
Genre: Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image

When sorcerers and demigods go to war, those wars are fought by mercenaries, "dog soldiers," grunts in the trenches. And the stories of those soldiers are the stories of Glen Cook's hugely popular fantasy series, Chronicles of The Black Company.

The Heirs of Babylon (Chronicles of The Black Company 00)
It is the time of the gathering and all nations must pay tribute--Why Must They? Kurt wondered, as the decrepid destroyer JAGER wallowed through uncharted waters on its way to Gibralter, the Gathering of the fleet, and the final meeting with the Enemy. It was sad to think how man fad fallen from the days when such vessels as the JAGER had been built. Now the last men struggled on in isolated communities, maintaining machines they could no longer build, ruled wner by the distant Pllitical Office in the person of the much despised and universally feared Political Officers. These black phantoms ruled manking, telling one how to think, how to act, and when to obey the call to the Gathering. And now the call had come for Kurt to sail off to Gibraltar to the Gathering--the ritual massing of the fleet for the War, the Gathering from which no one had ever returned.

—Chronicles of The Black Company (Volume 01)
Darkness wars with darkness as the hard-bitten men of the Black Company take their pay and do what they must. They bury their doubts with their dead. Then comes the prophecy: The White Rose has been reborn, somewhere, to embody good once more…

01. The Black Company
    02. Shadows Linger
    03. The White Rose

—The Books of the South (Volume 2)
Marching south after the ghastly battle at the Tower of Charm, the Black Company is hounded by shadowy figures every inch of the way. The game is on: the Company versus the Shadowmasters, deadly creatures that deal in darkness and sorrow. When hope dies, there's still survival. And there's still the Black Company.

3.5. Shadow Games
    04. Dreams of Steel
    05. The Silver Spike

—The Return of The Black Company (Volume 3)
"Let me tell you who I am, on the chance that these scribblings do survive. . .
"I am Murgen, Standardbearer of the Black Company, though I bear the shame of having lost that standard in battle. I am keeping these Annals because Croaker is dead, One-Eye won't, and hardly anyone else can read or write. I will be your guide for however long it takes the Shadowlanders to force our present predicament to its inevitable end. . ."

06. Bleak Seasons
    07. She Is the Darkness

—The Many Deaths of The Black Company (Volume 4)
In Water Sleeps, the surviving members of the Company regroup in Taglios, determined to free their fellow warriors held in stasis beneath the glittering plain. Journeying there under terrible conditions, they arrive just in time for a magical conflagration in which the bones of the world will be revealed, the history of the Company unveiled, and new worlds gained and lost… all at a terrible price. And in Soldiers Live, no Black Company member has died in battle for four years. Croaker figures it can’t last. Then a report arrives of an an old enemy newly active again. It attacks them at a shadowgate — setting off a chain of events that will bring the Company to the edge of apocalypse and, as usual, several steps beyond.

08. Water Sleeps
    09. Soldiers Live

Download Instructions:
01~09.
https://uploadrar.com/6cmo5nobtoso
https://dailyuploads.net/tj86zlddfc3n

00. The Heirs of Babylon
https://uploadrar.com/8gom6x80jq3e
https://dailyuploads.net/d2py2ulc45hv

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:46 am

Apr 25th, 2024, 4:40 am