Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Apr 30th, 2024, 10:42 am
Celestial Blues Series by Vicki Pettersson (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 Mb
Overview: Vicki Pettersson is a Las Vegas native who always loved to read and write. A post-college stint in public relations quickly revealed that was not a good fit for her, so she did what any self-respecting Vegas girl would do: she became a showgirl by night … and a closet novelist by day.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image

Book #1 - The Taken
Book 1 in the Romantic Paranormal Mystery Trilogy: Celestial Blues
Half a century ago, Griffin Shaw was a PI, but that was back when gumshoes hoofed the streets . . . and he was still alive.
Now he’s a Centurion, a celestial helper to the recently—violently--deceased.
But just because he’s an angel doesn’t make him a saint.
A vital mistake lands him back on the mortal mudflat with the directive to collect Katherine “Kit” Craig, a journalist whose latest investigation is about to get her clipped. Defying heavenly orders, Grif refuses to allow this sable-haired siren to come to harm.
Besides, protecting her offers a dual opportunity to find out the truth about his own mysterious death — and wreak vengeance for the murder of his beloved wife, Evie.
Joining forces, Kit and Grif’s quest for answers soon leads beyond the dazzling lights of the Strip and into the darker heart of an evil conspiracy. A ruthless killer is determined to silence them both, yet it’s Grif’s growing attraction to Kit that may prove the biggest threat to the duo -- and the greatest mystery of his long afterlife …
Who killed Griffin Shaw?

Book #2 - The Lost
Book 2 in the Romantic Paranormal Mystery Trilogy: Celestial Blues
Fifty years ago, Griffin Shaw and his wife were both murdered.
Now a minor angel, Grif’s been granted permission to solve the mystery of his own death . . . if he helps the Pure angels guide those souls who might otherwise be Lost.
First case: Jeap Yang, a drug addict in his final moments of life. Grif knows death is coming for the young man, but he cannot intervene.
Yet Grif’s mortal lover, reporter Katherine “Kit” Craig, isn’t bound by angelic protocol … and if she can save a life, she will.
However, Kit’s about to find out there are things more traumatic than death. A strange new drug is literally eating tweakers’ flesh from their bones, and Kit’s crusade to get it off the streets propels Grif and her into a battle with a ruthless drug cartel.
They’ll have to scramble to stay alive, stay together, and choose their own fate . . . before it’s chosen for them.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/yawcpemkq7i5
https://mega4upload.com/x3ph4uy6lmbr

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 30th, 2024, 10:42 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!