Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Jun 16th, 2022, 3:40 pm
Cookie's Creamery Mysteries by Kathleen Suzette (1-10)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 3.6 mb
Overview: The cozy part of a cozy mystery is the best part. The relationship between characters and the setting in which they live is an integral part of every story. Books are meant to be loved. Do your part. Read lots of books and hug one today!
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Ice Cream, You Scream - Sometimes you just need to sit down and evaluate your life choices. Take for instance, that time a murderer tried to make me their next victim. Yeah. That’s a good time to do it.
Maddie Bradford has just moved home to Lilac Bay after losing her job and is feeling a little stuck in life. But it’s summer, and she lives at the beach and works at an ice cream shop, so things aren’t too gloomy. Until her best friend’s mother is accused of murder. Now it’s up to Maddie and Chloe to catch a killer before the killer catches them.

2. Murder with a Cherry on Top - Movie night with my cat was not how I expected to spend Friday night. But neither was tripping over a dead body. Who needs a date when you've got all of this going on?
Maddie is really just trying to sort out her life, but that will have to be put on hold while she sorts out who left a dead body in her yard. Maddie and her BFF Chloe are scooping ice cream, baking cookies, and searching for clues to who killed a former schoolmate. The cantankerous local detective is trying to ward them off from the murder, but they're on a mission, and they will not stop until they find the killer. Or the killer finds them.

3. Murderous 4th of July - There's nothing like summer at the beach. Surf, sand, sun, and ice cream to cool off with. It's that murdery part that I could do without.
Maddie and her BFF Chloe are just trying to enjoy the 4th of July holiday, but there's more than fireworks going off on the beach. Daylight shows what they thought they heard, and they're off on another sleuthing adventure. The local detective isn't happy about them asking around about the murder, but there's not a lot he can do to stop them. Maddie won't be put off when she discovers a secret about the victim that almost no one knew.

4. Murder at the Shore - I don’t like blind dates, but when my BFF sets me up with an old classmate, I might be desperate enough to agree. This also might be one of the worst decisions I’ve ever made.
Maddie isn’t quite sure what she’s doing with her life, but she is sure that the body she discovered at the beach is quite dead. When a blind date goes wrong in so many ways, she’s left wondering if romance is ever going to find her. And then there’s Noah Grayson, the local detective who at times is indifferent toward Maddie. Maybe he’ll look at her differently if she finds the killer. Or maybe he’ll arrest her for interfering with an investigation. But somebody has to find the killer, so Maddie decides it may as well be her.

5. Merry Murder - Christmas is one of those holidays that brings out the best in people. Or the worst. This year, I was determined not to let the humbug folks get to me. But a dead Santa Claus was going to be a stretch, even for me.
Maddie Bradford had no intention of playing an elf for Christmas. But when she’s pressed into service by an entirely too cheerful do-gooder who uses a little guilt, she agrees—on one condition. That her best friend Chloe also helps out.
The two friends are stunned when the jolly head elf, Santa himself, is murdered. Or rather, the actor who played Santa. Unfortunately, the suspects include another Santa, an elf, and a reindeer.
What’s an elf to do when the merrymaking turns to murder? It will take more than holiday cheer to get Maddie through this holiday season.

6. A Scoop of Trouble - Making decisions has never been my strong suit. Take, for instance, going for an early morning walk on the beach and running across a dead guy. I should have stayed in bed.
Maddie is living her best life in the beautiful beach town of Lilac Bay, enjoying the sunshine, scooping ice cream, and starting a new relationship with the handsome Detective Noah Grayson. Her life is going swimmingly—until she finds an elderly man dead on the beach early one morning. Now Maddie is determined to get to the bottom of the mystery—but her investigation may uncover more than she ever imagined, including someone who wants her to keep her nose out of it. With its sunny days, sweet treats, and unexpected secrets, Lilac Bay is the perfect place for Maddie to find out what she’s made of.

7. Lethal Lemon Sherbet - When you work at an ice cream shop, you learn to go with the flow. Cranky customers, tantrumy toddlers, and mad middle schoolers are all just a part of working at an ice cream shop. What isn’t a part of working at an ice cream shop is the dead woman.
Maddie loves her job at Cookie’s Creamery ice cream shop. She lives in the beautiful coastal town of Lilac Bay and works with people who are like family to her. But sometimes the customers can get a little demanding, andthat’s when she learns how to remain calm even in the face of unreasonable customers. But when the woman she finds difficult to tolerate ends up dead, and a carton of the shop’s latest ice cream flavor, lemon sherbet, is found nearby, she must not only catch the killer but also make sure the ice cream shop remains open.

8. Berry Deadly Delight - Summer is my favorite time of the year. The sand and surf, sunny days, and clear starry nights make it a deliciously wonderful time of year. It’s the dead tourists that bring me down.
Nestled amongst the lovely lilac bushes and the gentle lap of waves against the shore, Lilac Bay has always been a slice of paradise for its residents, including lifelong friends Maddie and Chloe. That is, until the tranquility of their seaside haven is shattered by a discovery that sends shockwaves through the community: a vacationing young woman found dead on the pristine sands of their peaceful beach. What seems like an accident at first glance is soon unveiled as a meticulously plotted murder, turning the serene Lilac Bay into the stage for a deadly crime.
Maddie, with her keen intuition and unwavering sense of justice, and Chloe, whose loyalty knows no bounds find themselves drawn into the heart of the mystery. The duo, who know the ins and outs of every corner in Lilac Bay—from the buzzing local diner with its ever-flowing pot of coffee and town gossip to the secluded coves, are hot on a killer’s trail.

9. Chilled to the Cone - Most days are the same old—same old, but now and then, something comes along to shake things up. Like the day we discovered a body in the freezer at Cookie’s. Goodbye dull routine.
Maddie Bradford and her best friend Chloe are all set for a chill summer, just hanging out, having fun, and scooping ice cream. But it seems someone has other plans—like stashing a body in the ice cream shop’s freezer. While Maddie’s boyfriend, Detective Noah Grayson, is officially on the case, Maddie and Chloe decide to do some detective work of their own. Will they catch the killer before someone else is put on ice?

10. Sundae Suspects - Summer on the beach is amazing. It’s all about sunny days, chilling with a good book, soaking up some sun, and enjoying heaps of ice cream to beat the heat. I love every bit of it. Well, sort of. I could do without that dead girl hanging around.
Maddie and her bestie, Chloe, love nothing better than hanging out on the beach during the summer, but this summer promises to be a killer experience. Can the two friends figure out who killed Georgia Westfield, former high school head cheerleader, before they become the next victims?

Download Instructions:
1-8
https://mega4upload.com/ofe4o36woqb0
https://upfiles.com/OPjzCxO

9. Chilled to the Cone
https://mega4upload.com/q69j13x3ighe
https://upfiles.com/RIptWKJW

10. Sundae Suspects
https://upfiles.com/vdgbizJ
https://devuploads.com/bhckw5h1m2iq

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 16th, 2022, 3:40 pm
Last edited by juandelacruz on May 28th, 2024, 3:16 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Jun 23rd, 2022, 3:08 pm
ADDED

2. Murder with a Cherry on Top
Jun 23rd, 2022, 3:08 pm
Jun 30th, 2022, 3:20 pm
ADDED
3. Murderous 4th of July
Jun 30th, 2022, 3:20 pm
Aug 9th, 2022, 3:39 pm
ADDED

4. Murder at the Shore
Aug 9th, 2022, 3:39 pm