From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Aug 6th, 2018, 11:32 pm
Crimebiters! series by Tommy Greenwald (Books 1-4)
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI Reader, 232MB
Overview: Tommy Greenwald is the author of the CRIMEBITERS! series, about a group of friends and a (possibly) superhero crime-fighting vampire dog, and the CHARLIE JOE JACKSON books, a middle-grade series about the most reluctant reader ever born.
Genre: Fiction | Children

ImageImageImageImage

1. My Dog Is Better Than Your Dog - Jimmy Bishop loves doing 3 things:
1) Laughing at funny dog videos online,
2) watching his favorite show (Stop! Police!) on TV,
3) and reading his favorite vampire book (Fang Goodness) over and over.

His self-involved older sister and workaholic Mom think he needs to stop obsessing already! But when his Dad finally allows Jimmy to get a puppy before school starts, everything changes and Jimmy has something new to focus on: his amazing dog, Abby who seems to have some very unusual habits. She sleeps all day but is wired at night, and she runs from the garlic kelp biscuit made by Jimmy's strange new babysitter Mrs. Cragg. There's just something different about Abby. Could she possibly be...a vampire? Jimmy's best friend Irwin thinks Jimmy's being ridiculous, but then when Abby uncovers a real crime in progress and helps him become friends with an actual, human girl, even Irwin has to admit that perhaps Abby might have some super powers after all.

2. It's a Doggy Dog World - Jimmy is sure that his dog Abby is special. After all, it was Abby who (with the help of Jimmy & friends) helped nab the criminal Barnaby Bratford and shut down Barnaby's babysitting service, a front for robbing the nice folks of Quietville. Jimmy's parents, on the other hand, are starting to feel like Abby is one destructive little dog (she chewed up Mom's entire shoe collection!) and they insist on enrolling Abby in obedience training. The only problem is that the longer Abby's in class, the more normal (read: boring) she becomes. Jimmy's superhero crime-fighting vampire dog is slowly becoming just like every other dog. She doesn't even sneak out at night anymore! At the same time Jimmy's friends (the Crimebiters) are realizing that there's just not very much crime to fight in their tiny town. But when Jimmy joins the lacrosse team & mysterious things start happening on and off the field, the Crimebiters realize that Abby better get back to her crime-fighting ways... and fast!

3. Dog Day Afterschool - Just what every crimebiting gang needs... a cat?!?!
No one fights crime harder than the Crimebiters gang... and of course my crime-fighting dog, Abby. Together, we’ve fought against corruption in the world of elementary school sports and even stopped a neighborhood crime ring!
But now a copy of the final math test has been stolen, AND our local animal shelter (where I found Abby!) is in danger of closing. As if that weren’t enough, Daisy has introduced her new kitten, Purrkins, into the Crimebiters family -- and everyone knows that cats and dogs fight like... well, cats and dogs!
Can four determined kids and two squabbling pets come together to save the day again? I’d say we have a furry good chance.

4. Fangs for Everything - The CrimeBiters gang got its start with help from my crime-fighting vampire dog, Abby. But now, I'm starting to wonder if she's really a vampire at all. . .
That's mystery I'm going to have to solve on my own. The rest of the Crime-biters are pretty busy with their own stuff. Irwin's planning an epic birthday party for the ages, Baxter's worrying about his brother enlisting in the army, and Daisy is cartwheeling her way through cheerleading practice (shudder!).
There's only one person I can turn to: the best vampire fiction writer that ever lived, Elroy Evans. He's coming to the nearby COM-MIX convention and I have to ask him the question that's threatening to drive a stake through my heart. Can a dog really be a vampire?

Download Instructions:
DropApk
Mirror:
Uploaded.net
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to

Books 1&2 only:
DropApk
Mirror:
Uploaded.net
Zippyshare
Mirrored.to