What is the best alternative keyboard? The best calendar app? Discuss and vote for your favorites here.
Nov 30th, 2015, 3:22 am
CC Smart Eye - Live Text Translator is the best translation application I have used. It is a professional optical character recognition (OCR) scanning application. Its main feature is to capture texts through mobile device’s camera, retrieve the text by using its built-in OCR Engine and then starts to translate it. Even more, you can search the text that you have captured on Bing.
Nov 30th, 2015, 3:22 am
Dec 15th, 2015, 4:44 am
It seems great!
Dec 15th, 2015, 4:44 am
Dec 16th, 2015, 3:29 am
Yes. It is useful for you to translate articles or sentences at anywhere, even they are on books.
airfly wrote:It seems great!
Dec 16th, 2015, 3:29 am
Dec 18th, 2015, 3:20 am
I usually use Google Translator to help me translate articles. But the accuracy of translation result is not very high. I should correct the language. Does CC Smart Eye works better than Google Translator?
Vivianie wrote:Yes. It is useful for you to translate articles or sentences at anywhere, even they are on books.
Dec 18th, 2015, 3:20 am
Jan 18th, 2016, 6:58 am
For me, I think it is better than google translate. The translation accuracy is much higher. You can try it.
airfly wrote:I usually use Google Translator to help me translate articles. But the accuracy of translation result is not very high. I should correct the language. Does CC Smart Eye works better than Google Translator?
Vivianie wrote:Yes. It is useful for you to translate articles or sentences at anywhere, even they are on books.
Jan 18th, 2016, 6:58 am
Jan 25th, 2016, 2:53 am
Thanks for your reply. I have tried it these two days, It is really good than I thought before.
Jan 25th, 2016, 2:53 am
Feb 3rd, 2016, 3:42 am
I have get in the website and have read the description. The company seems great and professional.
Vivianie wrote:You can also go http://www.yunmai.com/en/products/cc_smart_eye.html to get more information, There is the description of CC Smart Eye.
airfly wrote:Thanks for your reply. I have tried it these two days, It is really good than I thought before.
Feb 3rd, 2016, 3:42 am
Feb 22nd, 2016, 4:28 am
Yes. The company provides OCR SDK for Documents, Business Cards and Banking Cards recognition, as well as Instant Messaging SDK. Its OCR SDK provides images, videos and other recognition functions. We can provide business card, document video text, car plate, driver's license, and banking card recognition applications. Our company is able to customize the OCR SDK into a fully business card recognition functional application to meet clients' requirements.
Feb 22nd, 2016, 4:28 am