Jan 13th, 2022, 11:06 pm
Hey guys!
So I read this book back in about 2015 or thereabouts, and I have zero idea of what the name of it was. However, if I remember correctly, it was a book of horror stories, by the same author, I think.

One story in particular stands out, let me see if I can remember how it went specifically.

Two friends are alone in their respective houses late at night, texting each other. They're having a fine conversation, until one of the friends thinks that he's heard something in a different room.

He returns and texts his friend that he believes that there is someone in his house, and that he needs to hide.

Ultimately, the endangered friend is hiding beneath his bed, and texts his friend that he believes the individual is right outside his door.

So his genius friend decides to TEXT BACK things like,
'Omg!'
'Are you okay??'
'Talk to me!!"
'Getting worried now".

And his friend doesn't respond.

At the end of the story, the genius realizes, 'Oh crap, I just made sure that the intruder found my friend'.

There was another story about cops in a Bayou, or something like that, but I don't fully-remember the plot of that one.

hah, I know I'm being of no help to anyone by my scant information, though I am giving all the info I have, lol.

Thanks to whomever is willing to take a stab!
Jan 13th, 2022, 11:06 pm
Jan 25th, 2022, 12:14 am
Don`t know the name of those books, but would like to read them for sure lol
Jan 25th, 2022, 12:14 am