From music players to sound recording
Aug 8th, 2018, 7:10 am
mbze430 wrote:Couple of things I wanna point out about the Hack.

1) Spotify doesn`t show up in Android Auto in the list of "Music" all my other music app shows up. NOTE: if I put the non-hacked version directly from PlayStore it does show up in Android Auto

2) the premium feature to "Connect to a device" ONLY works with Google Devices. I have a Yamaha AVR and a Pioneer AVR that support this feature but the app still needs the "premium account" activation. Another word, it doesn`t connect to any other devices other than Google Home, Google Chromecast...Google supported Soundbar..etc.
Confirmed bulletpoint 1. Android auto does not show hacked Spotify.
Aug 8th, 2018, 7:10 am
Aug 8th, 2018, 7:56 am
atiska007 wrote:

1) Spotify doesn`t show up in Android Auto in the list of "Music" all my other music app shows up. NOTE: if I put the non-hacked version directly from PlayStore it does show up in Android Auto

2) the premium feature to "Connect to a device" ONLY works with Google Devices. I have a Yamaha AVR and a Pioneer AVR that support this feature but the app still needs the "premium account" activation. Another word, it doesn`t connect to any other devices other than Google Home, Google Chromecast...Google supported Soundbar..etc.
Confirmed bulletpoint 1. Android auto does not show hacked Spotify.
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=2694828
With
this android auto it is working now
Aug 8th, 2018, 7:56 am
Aug 8th, 2018, 8:14 am
Thank you, guys, for the awesome work.
I wonder why I get audio adds when using Spotify Connect with all the lastest moded releases. I use AdAway, by the way.
Aug 8th, 2018, 8:14 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 10:29 am
arom219 wrote:Thank you, guys, for the awesome work.
I wonder why I get audio adds when using Spotify Connect with all the lastest moded releases. I use AdAway, by the way.

It depends what you are connecting to. Unless the connected device is also running a modded version of Spotify or you have a premium account you will get ads as spotify is now running on that device.
Aug 8th, 2018, 10:29 am
Aug 8th, 2018, 12:51 pm
mbze430 wrote: 1. Android auto does not show hacked Spotify.

You simple need to activate developer option then external source in Android Auto. Google is full of tutorial about this.
Aug 8th, 2018, 12:51 pm
Aug 8th, 2018, 10:33 pm
cioce78 wrote:
mbze430 wrote: 1. Android auto does not show hacked Spotify.

You simple need to activate developer option then external source in Android Auto. Google is full of tutorial about this.

Cool, ticking unknown sources works
Aug 8th, 2018, 10:33 pm
Aug 8th, 2018, 10:38 pm
I also get ads when playing directly on my phone after maybe about 45mins to an hour. Then once the ad starts, it will then come every 15mins.
Aug 8th, 2018, 10:38 pm
Aug 8th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Updating my comment about the app kicking me out, I`m currently traveling abroad for a while, and after re installing the app, I`ve got a message asking me if I was enjoying my trip and needed to tell on spotify.com where I was. After that, it all works again :)
Aug 8th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Aug 9th, 2018, 9:23 pm
Hi to all

is it a way to download this app without any issue or virus?

I tried a lot but always it downloads a little file of 500Kbytes that is a worm or a malware or a virus for my smartphone.

In which way I have to download it please?

Thanks for any answer to me
Aug 9th, 2018, 9:23 pm
Aug 10th, 2018, 4:21 pm
marius2000 wrote:Hi to all

I tried a lot but always it downloads a little file of 500Kbytes that is a worm or a malware or a virus for my smartphone.

That`s the problem of free file sharing websites. Just be careful not to click on ads and to know which download button is the real one. Pop-ups might appear, close them. Last thing is to make sure the name of the .apk and the file size correspond to the real deal.
Aug 10th, 2018, 4:21 pm
Aug 10th, 2018, 4:50 pm
marius2000 wrote:Hi to all

Get yourself an ad-blocker and you will have less chances of stumbling upon bs links. Try AdAway if you're rooted and this if you're not: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=428&t=2696174
Aug 10th, 2018, 4:50 pm
Aug 11th, 2018, 8:46 pm

1) Spotify doesn't show up in Android Auto in the list of "Music" all my other music app shows up. NOTE: if I put the non-hacked version directly from PlayStore it does show up in Android Auto

2) the premium feature to "Connect to a device" ONLY works with Google Devices. I have a Yamaha AVR and a Pioneer AVR that support this feature but the app still needs the "premium account" activation. Another word, it doesn't connect to any other devices other than Google Home, Google Chromecast...Google supported Soundbar..etc.

Found the workaround here: https://9to5google.com/2018/01/12/how-to-enable-android-auto-developer-settings-android-basics/

Then from there hit unknown sources from inside android auto developer settings and then spotify shows up.
Aug 11th, 2018, 8:46 pm
Aug 12th, 2018, 12:36 pm
atiska007 wrote:
Tornado15550 wrote:
atiska007 wrote:Update would be nice because of the new feature: android clock alarm sound could be the Spotify.

I`m guessing reading isn`t your strong suit.
Well you are right. I should read back... Now it`s clear and read good news :) but you should be a little bit nicer with people.

Ps.: thanks for all the working releases
Cheers

Tornado is an ass kisser that's for sure, he has to follow a course to be nicer to people!! 8)
Aug 12th, 2018, 12:36 pm
Aug 12th, 2018, 1:20 pm
DOKNOTDISTURB wrote:Tornado is an ass kisser that's for sure, he has to follow a course to be nicer to people!! 8)

He's not an ass kisser - he's probably just sick of people posting the same shit over and over, that have been answered hundreds of times already - all it takes is a simple search, an to look back at previous Spotify posts, but some people are just too lazy to do that.

So you can see why people like Torando and myself and others get a 'tadge' pissed off sometimes. Also Tornado probably chose his username as he's that kind of person. If he was more 'politically correct', he'd have probably called himself 'light breeze' or something equally as gay.

:-)
Aug 12th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Aug 13th, 2018, 4:38 am
Yo, why there isn`t a update of Spotify yet?
Aug 13th, 2018, 4:38 am