For the more serious stuff
Jul 23rd, 2018, 1:07 am
Healing Hearts series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer (8-12-18)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.20 MB
Overview: People seem to be more interested in my name than where I get my ideas for my stories from. So I might as well share the story behind my name with all my readers.
My momma was born and raised in New Orleans. At the age of twenty, she met and fell in love with an Irishman named Patrick Riley Dwyer. Needless to say, the family was a bit taken aback by this as they hoped she would marry a family friend. It was a modern day arranged marriage kind of thing and my momma downright refused.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Erotic MFMM

Teach Me What Love Is - Healing Hearts 08

Faith doesn't know what real love is, and neither do the three older men she falls for. They may be older and more experienced, but none of them are prepared for love or the danger attached to it. Faith was beaten by the one man she thought she loved. She's a shy school teacher and Rocky, Paulie, and Hendrick are the epitome of intimidation. They are older, experienced, and cocky. They say opposites attract, but it seems all four of them need to learn a lot about love, and perhaps desire gives them the open door they need to learn.
Faith has loved and been betrayed. Rocky, Hendrick, and Paulie lost a brother to an addiction and his lost opportunity at falling in love and starting a family. When they meet Faith they think they can run the show despite how different it feels to be with her. Soon the teachers become the taught, and they all heal from their pasts and learn to love just in time to have it all taken away by a man from her past. Can their love help them to survive this? It's all on the line but even timid, shy Faith has learned a thing or two form her soldier, SWAT boyfriends, and she's willing to die to protect them.

Adding Up To Love - Healing Hearts 09

Afina is trying to resist a pull toward Internal Affairs agent, Avery Armos. So much so that she accepts meeting Gains Fanders for drinks with friends unaware that he's a dirty cop, or that he has ties to her ex-criminal boyfriend's brother, and a hatred of Avery. As it becomes clear her organized, accountant life may turn upside down, she gives into the attraction, as she is quadruple teamed by Avery and his brothers during their personal style of interrogation. It seems her past relationship and a current dirty cop may force their worlds to collide, adding up to love.
Unfortunately, they are not aware of all the players in this game, and Afina suddenly becomes the main target in revenge and consequences to Avery's actions, to Gains actions and even others. It's a race against time to find her before she is whisked out of the country. Afina may be an accountant, but with a military family, and a desire to fight for her life, she takes matters into her own hands. It's all in the battle to get back to her lovers, and not let a cop killer get away.

The Scars That Bind Us - Healing Hearts 10

Joanna has been through so much in her life and finally feels like she's on top of her game and in a good place. Opening up her heart and letting down her guard, especially to a man, is not going to happen, and definitely not with four of them.

The only men she trusts are her four brothers, military men who helped to save her when she was abducted. She's trained hard to never be a victim again, and she's focused on nothing but the minutes before her, because every moment is a blessing. So when four badass military men invade her life and her heart, what's a woman to do, but resist to bear her scars, her fears, and focus on her own wants and desires. She soon realizes that these four men suffer from PTSD like she does, have scars of their own they aren't willing to discuss, and ultimately are after the same individuals who nearly killed her.
Those scars, their fears, their experiences are what binds them, what brings them together, making a connection none of them can resist nor ignore. The only problem is, the fears form their pasts are coming at them head on and it becomes a fight to survive, taking some strategic military operations only these men, her brothers, and their friends, are capable of pulling off, and of course her will to not die this second time around. She's a fighter, and she's in love, and will do whatever is necessary to get back to her men or die trying.

Tell Me You Love Me - Healing Hearts 11

After betrayal, sexual harassment, and verbal abuse, Melina Johnson isn't taking it anymore. She's alone and has to fight for everything she wants, including her dreams. Her mistakes are her motivation to not give up and to fight for what she wants and deserves. Her software programs are a huge success, and she is achieving all her goals, and might be ready to even give a little romance a chance. Maybe.
So when she lets down her guard and things get a little wild and crazy in a bedroom at a party, she isn't sure her judgement of character has improved much since her first mistake. Melina isn't the only one with insecurities and fears. Morris, Trek, Vetter, and Blade, brothers and mercenaries, are set on committing to her and proving to her what love really is. However, with her new claimed accomplishments and beauty, her ex and his father want to sabotage it all by continuing with their original plans of owning her body and her ideas.

Road To Happiness - Healing Hearts 12

Amber is a survivor and trying to resist an attraction to five superior, older soldiers. Her scars run deep, and it takes a special connection to pull down those walls and let them all show vulnerability to take this chance. That's easier said than done when Amber was a victim of sexual assault, held against her will, and left to die at the hands of a madman. Her brother and his team of soldiers promised to save her, but they never did. So she doesn't count on promises, or anyone but herself, or trusts anyone too much. Those scars and her fears could put a damper on trying to date again. Their superior ways and dominant attitudes could definitely put her on edge, makes them question if she's playing some kind of game, and challenge each of them to take a chance because together feels so good and so right.
Ultimately they are all looking for that road to happiness. That could be right in front of them if they could just take a chance and let go.

Love Too Deeply - Healing Hearts 18
Antonia "Toni" Varga has loved before, and loved deeply, but that same depth of emotion wasn't reciprocated. Her life is tough. Her parents are alcoholics. She's just trying to make a better life for herself and the last thing she needs is more emotional turmoil. She's given up on love, exposing her heart to pain, and she isn't the only one. Eduardo Cruz is a made man. He's done things in his life in order to save his brothers from being forced into foster care when their parents died tragically when they were just children. He has no regrets, except losing the bond with his brother Marco. Felix and Memphis are warriors of their own, active duty Marines who Eduardo worries constantly about. They've all had their issues with vulnerability and trust. Then one special, sweet goddess enters their world and they're fighting a new battle. Falling in love.
When danger surrounds Antonia and bullets start flying, threats are being made, and it seems like Eduardo's profession is the culprit. His brother Marco, a cop, blames him for the trouble. But they soon learn there's other events at play, and it will take all four men's professions to track down their woman's abductor and save her from death. Made men, Cops, and Marines make for one hell of a rescue operation.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/5g10lhhhvw9p
https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/XxVMXQBz/file.html
Jul 23rd, 2018, 1:07 am
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:13 am
Added The Scars That Bind Us - Healing Hearts 10
Aug 7th, 2018, 3:13 am
Aug 23rd, 2018, 9:44 pm
Added Tell Me You Love Me - Healing Hearts 11
Aug 23rd, 2018, 9:44 pm
Sep 5th, 2018, 1:52 am
Added Road To Happiness - Healing Hearts 12