For the more serious stuff
Aug 3rd, 2018, 4:47 am
2 Books by Marci Belle
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 580 KB
Overview: Marci's steamy contemporary romance books are sprinkled with suspense, humor, and irresistible characters you'll miss when the story is over.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

Earth & Desire - WITHIN THE GARDENS OF WILLOW HOUSE, THE HEART IS IMMUNE TO HIERARCHY, BUT BEYOND ITS BORDERS LIES A CRUEL, UNFORGIVING WORLD.
When American born, Annie Carter, inherits the bed and breakfast her Aunt Rose left her, she only has a couple of months to get it up and running again. The gardens are overgrown and the tired old house is in disrepair. A daunting task for someone to face alone, especially someone trying to get over a broken heart.
She needs help fast.
Fortunately, things quickly fall into place, and a cast of characters join her on the journey to make the deadline. Among them, is an Irish Traveller she hires to work in the gardens. His ocean blue eyes and rugged good looks are an added bonus she’s happy to take on board. Room and board that is.
He moves into the summer house where a lot more than gardening happens. The seeds of lust are planted deep within her heart. But what Annie doesn’t know, is that American heiresses’ aren’t supposed to mix with Irish Travellers.

Swagger - I wanted to end it all, but life refused to release me.
So, I bought a sixteenth-century manor in the Herefordshire countryside to hide away in and retired at the tender age of thirty‑two.
The frivolities and soul‑destroying excess of fame are behind me, but my hard‑earned fortune is still rolling in.
You see, I’m rock star royalty, a legend from the rough side of Manchester who crushed his limitations and made music history.
Bands from all over England and abroad wanted me to produce their next platinum album. Women stopped at nothing to get me into their beds, and the competition hated me.
One day, I walked away from all of it: the music industry, the fake friends, and the crazy women . . . especially the women.
Then a beautiful outcast wearing a crow feather in her pretty hair made a shocking entrance into my life. One glance from her expressive green eyes, and my pulse was back, thundering inside my veins and rattling my heart.
I am alive again and will do anything to make her mine, but mischief-makers have made it their mission to obstruct the straight and narrow path to my broken dream girl.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/fwmpihn0uca7
https://uploadrar.com/kkwnqvvdj7v9
Aug 3rd, 2018, 4:47 am