For the more serious stuff
Aug 4th, 2018, 9:04 am
6 Books by Marlee Wray
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Marlee Wray writes sexy romances that feature elements of domination and submission, domestic discipline, and other kinks. When she is not writing, she's into coffee, cocktails, and traveling.
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Taking Her in Hand - Laci had just aged out of foster care and was jobless and sleeping on friends' couches when she met Colin. He gave her the loving attention and firm-handed discipline she needed, and soon they were married and living happily in Haywood Hills, a community of likeminded people where a man spanking his wife when she is naughty is nothing out of the ordinary.
Then Colin died of a sudden, tragic illness, and Laci has been lost ever since. After a year of increasingly irresponsible behavior on her part, things finally come to a head. When Laci invites outsiders into Haywood Hills and her recklessness puts everyone at risk, she is given a choice. She can accept the guidance and correction she clearly requires or leave the community.
The man tasked with taking her in hand is Eric Renard, a close friend of Colin's whom Laci has always considered too stern. When Laci reluctantly agrees to the community's demands, she quickly finds herself over her handsome new guardian's knee for a painful, embarrassing bare-bottom spanking in front of a room full of witnesses. Eric makes it clear that he will not put up with Laci's sharp tongue and defiant attitude, and over the coming weeks his intimate, shameful punishments leave her with blushing cheeks and a burning backside on more than one occasion.
Eric's bold dominance rekindles Laci's passion in a way she thought nothing ever could, and part of her cannot help yearning for him to claim her properly, but is she truly ready to put aside the past and make a place in her heart for him?

Calling the Plays - Though shy, introverted physics professor Meghan Marshall would never have expected to catch the attention of a guy like Dean Ulrich, she is intrigued when the buff, handsome football coach offers to help her prepare for a major presentation. They hit it off right away and things heat up quickly, but Meghan soon discovers that Dean is an old-fashioned man who will not hesitate to take a misbehaving woman over his knee for a bare-bottom spanking when he feels it necessary.
Despite Meghan's reservations about surrendering herself completely not only to Dean's bold dominance in the bedroom but to his firm-handed discipline as well, Meghan cannot deny her body's response to his strict correction and masterful lovemaking. But as their relationship blossoms into a passionate romance, will their bond prove strong enough to survive both idle gossip around campus and the malicious lies of a vindictive woman set on tearing them apart?

Held - When two crime bosses go to war, the worst place to be is caught in the middle… and that’s exactly where I am. Now one of them has decided he wants to protect me, but can I trust him?

Pursued - Anvil
I'm obsessed with my enemy's virgin daughter, and it's her fault.
Raven thinks she's kept her secrets well, but I know plenty. I've watched and waited. Now it's time to act. I'll grab and cage this little bird. I'll punish her until she's sore and then take her virginity, using her over and over until she screams my name and I become the center of her world.
Rachel
Is he watching me?
He's the monster who enforces for C Crue, the one I can never really stop thinking about. But I won't get too close because I've done things that would mean a long, shameful punishment at his big hands.

His Prize - When they brought me to America, they didn’t tell me I would be a prize to be won in the ring. But even as these men fight over me, in my heart I know that one of them has won me already.

Ruthless Heart - I'm the only one who doesn't know who he is...
He's the sort of man you fantasize about. Gorgeous, strong, successful. But the Celtic tattoo on his hand is a clue that there's more to him than meets the eye.
Liam Callahan is one of the most powerful men in Boston. A boss in the Irish Mafia. I'm too naive to suspect. At first. On a night when I'm in danger, he saves me, and our connection is instantaneous. I'm innocent, but he knows what he wants and takes it.
When I learn one of his terrible secrets, I feel betrayed. I also become a target.
With a Mafia vendetta looming, I learn I'm pregnant. Now what I need to do is crystal clear... Run. Disappear. Don't tell him a thing.

Download Instructions:
first 5
https://upfiles.com/43Gl5
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/v31m4vhxrp0f

Ruthless Heart
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/hxudpyclp8v4
https://devuploads.com/w24csyho05ul
Aug 4th, 2018, 9:04 am