For the more serious stuff
Aug 5th, 2018, 3:06 pm
Cypress Springs Trilogy by Tarilyn Sparks (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 712 KB
Overview: I'm a fun-loving chickadee who's probably either cuddling my precious kitten, dreaming about my latest book-boyfriends, or plotting my next book about some lucky lady caught in the middle of a beefcake sandwich. I wrote my first short story in a college English class, and have been hooked ever since! Now if I'm secretly writing my own alpha male fantasies into my books, well... you can't blame a gal for dreaming.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImage

1. Taught - If two are better than one, then three must be… perfection?
Out of housing options while she works to complete her thesis, Kara Clarke sneaks into the drama building to spend the night—and almost finds herself kissing a wrecking ball the next morning.
When she’s rescued by Jack Donoghue—the fun-loving, sexy foreman of the crew responsible for demolishing the building—he takes pity on her and takes her home to meet his boyfriend while she figures out what to do.
Dr. Theo “Teddy” Whitman is Grecian-sun-god-gorgeous, highly intelligent, and feared by all the students at Cypress Springs College—especially his TA, Kara.
Although they both want to run the other way when they realize who Jack is trying to introduce them to, Kara and Teddy find a way to make peace once Teddy discovers the situation she’s in and Kara realizes that he’s not as gruff as he pretends.
Kara feels safe enough to take the men up on their offer to stay in their guest room. Besides, how much trouble could she get into by staying with two gay men? Except… they aren’t gay. They’re not only bi, they’re both intrigued by the sweet PhD student.
While Teddy helps his grad student finish her thesis, Kara helps him—and Jack—learn how much fun it can be when you add a third heart to your home.

2. Tutored - One Curvy Tutor + Two Hunky Football Stars = Touchdown
With one year left to complete her accounting degree, nerdy Sydney Westlake is a woman with goals… none of which include two muscle-headed jocks. When she’s tasked with tutoring the star quarterback and his linebacker roomie, she grits her teeth and vows to just get it done.
The two campus football gods don’t exactly fit the meathead stereotype she expected. It’s one thing to be hot as all get out… but do they have to be so darned sweet?
Wayne Higgins is horrified by the big, fat, red ‘F’ on his math test. He’s a lot smarter than anyone would expect and has a secret back-up plan for when it’s time to hang up the cleats. If only he weren’t so distracted by his best friend Kyle…
Kyle Stark is a sweet, loyal, teddybear of a man. He’s not caught up in his own legend. College ball is just a small part of his larger plan—to play in the big leagues. Fame doesn’t matter. The only things he wants in his life are football, his best friend Wayne, and maybe someday a family to love. Everything else is just sideline.
Used to girls falling over themselves to get to them, Kyle and Wayne aren’t sure what to think when their curvy, uptight tutor won’t react to their flirtations. It’s going to take a lot more than a simple pass to get any yardage with the sexy Ms. Westlake.
Sydney’s fine with a fling, but when her two live-hard, love-harder pupils set their eyes on forever—with her—Sydney’s plans go sideways, and it turns out that the students have plenty to teach their tutor when it comes to love.

3. Tamed - What's a girl to do when her hot boyfriend has a crush on her even hotter boss? Support, encourage, and when all else fails… provoke!
Lauren Riley may have graduated from Cypress Springs College, but she hasn't gone far. She’s dating a hot professor and working as an assistant for the too-sexy-for-words dean of the drama department. Lauren doesn't have the same career-oriented goals as her friends. Her dreams are more of the suburban, soccer mom variety… with a twist. Surely having two men to call her own wouldn't be too much to dream of having a happily ever after with, right?
Professor Jake Daniels is openly bi and unafraid to be anything other than his true self—unless you try to tie him down. If he were ever going to settle down though, it would totally be with someone as awesome as his free-spirited Lauren… especially if he could help fulfill her triad fantasy and find a man for both of them to love.
Dean Austin Pierce may be large and in charge when it comes to his job, but he's far from in control of his love life. He can't keep a woman around for longer than a month and has yet to figure out what he's doing wrong. While he finds men aesthetically pleasing, a failed experiment in college was all Austin needed to know he was straight, not bisexual. So… why is he suddenly finding himself flustered by his vivacious assistant and her too-flirty boyfriend?
After a friend opens his eyes to the idea that maybe his experiment was flawed rather than a failure, Austin decides to take a chance and test the waters with Jake and Lauren. Their date goes better than expected and the three quickly find themselves entwined in much more than a casual fling... but...
It's too new for anyone to take it to the next level, right? After all, they're still young enough to sow a few oats before things get too serious.
When an unexpected surprise challenges each person’s belief about who they are and what they want in life, the three need to find the courage to admit that sometimes the wildest fantasies are framed with a white-picket fence.

Download Instructions:
http://filebonus.com/6u1ofe37upzq
https://userscloud.com/v8mid1zti3ar
Aug 5th, 2018, 3:06 pm