For the more serious stuff
Aug 5th, 2018, 7:06 pm
The Mockingbird Chronicles Series by Stardawn Cabot & Alexandra James (Books #3 & #4)
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 1,9 MB
Overview: Stardawn Cabot: "Born and raised in Southern California, I swear I'll never leave, even if it falls into the ocean! I live with my two girls, my partner of sixteen years, my mother-in-law, and my dog.
I've been writing for many years, mostly in the fan fiction arena, but I'm best known for my epic, "Blue Eyes, White Horse, and a Chakram," and my short story, "Little Bard." If you'd like to read either they are in the Xena section of FanFiction.net. Because I love writing, I'm also open to feedback and constructive criticism. I do answer e-mail, and I can be reached at Stardawn19@hotmail.com if anyone would like to comment or to get to know me better."
Alexandra James was born in the United States and enjoys writing. She is thrilled to publish her first solo work, Broadway Baby, and hopes to write more of her first published works, The Mockingbird Chronicles. She has enjoyed writing from the time she was a child and enjoys reading in what little free time she has.
Genre: Erotic Romance, FF, Lesbian, LGBT

Image Image

The Art of Discipline: Truth and Consequences (#3): Picking up where book two, Running Toward Trouble, ends Danielle Ryan and Emma Gray are trying to find some normalcy in their lives. They have returned to the bookstore, albeit with two new employees who report back to Dani's godfather, mob-boss Frankie Zitti, and are charged with keeping Dani and Emma safe and out of trouble.
Good things never seem to last though, for Emma's father, Patrick Sampson, proves that he's not done with them yet. He has done his researched and approaches Dani directly, demanding more money than ever and threating both her and his daughter. Dani's reaction has everyone, including herself, wondering if she's making the right choice. Going after Sampson alone is not the best plan, but it's the only one that Dani is willing to risk. Through her search and planning however, she stumbles into much more of her own family history than she ever thought possible.
This family secret is bigger than she can handle alone, and although she tries to deal with it with her godparents, she is unwilling to share it with Emma. Emma may be the only person who can truly help her, but the secret is so dark and so big, telling it to Emma risks losing her forever. Struggling, Dani continues to act up and test Emma's love, pushing all boundaries and risking the possibly that she'll never be able to sit down comfortably again, but will it be enough? Are some secrets too scary to share, or in the end does the truth always prevail?

The Art of Discipline: Coming Home (#4): As the fallout from Patrick Sampson begins to fade into the background, Emma and Dani struggle to put normalcy back into their lives. Trust, however, has been broken, and as the two lovers scramble to find it again, there is definite friction between them.
Dani is still grounded, and as she continues to fight the demons in her own past, her backside often pays the price for her tantrums and emotional outbursts. Emma is forced to keep the discipline both strict and consistent, just to keep Dani from falling to pieces, but how much is too much? How far will Dani push both herself and Emma, and where does Dani’s extended family fit into their lives?
In Coming Home, Emma and Dani face a great challenge as they learn to move on, trust each other once again, and figure out just how to build a permanent life together where they are both happy, healthy, and ready to live again.

Download Instructions:
https://www104.zippyshare.com/v/ZgUmAz76/file.html

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/pucgtrgcz66v

Books #1 & #2: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=880801&hilit=Stardawn+Cabot
Aug 5th, 2018, 7:06 pm

Please Image through my posts if both links are dead.