For the more serious stuff
Dec 19th, 2023, 1:37 pm
10 Cuckquean Erotic Books by Lacy Ciccone
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader | 11.07 (4.31 + 0.68 + 1.0 + 0.58 + 3.7 + 0.61) MB
Overview: Erotic novellist who mix high doses of domination and submissivity with cuckquean fetish.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic > Cuckquean

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

The Billionaire's Cuckquean
Not too many in this world can claim to be married to a billionaire. That makes me one of the most lucky women in the world, and the object of supreme jealousy.
What most of the world doesn't know is that I am a cuckquean. In fact, it is probably the only reason I've managed to stay married to such an alpha male for so long. His love deserves to be shared and he knows it.
Some women try to find a way to sneak their way in between us. Being a cuckcake isn't enough, they want him, and they're willing to do anything to try and steal him away from me.

Cuckquean in Thailand
It all started when I found my wife's journal. I was shocked when I discovered the truth about what went on in her mind.
She wanted to be turned into a cuckquean. Alice wanted to know the feeling of being beneath another woman, and to see me unlock my inner alpha male.
Alice confessed it all in the journal. I never knew that my wife wanted to worship another woman's body while she watched her husband cheat on her. It all seemed so crazy, but it made me feel something that I didn't know was possible.
Freshly armed with knowledge of my wife's desires, I planned a vacation to Thailand in the hopes of finding a beautiful Thai cuckcake to enhance our relationship.

Cuckquean in Japan
This is a cuckquean story written from the male's perspective.
Aaron had just moved to Tokyo with his wife, Nicole, and he regretted the marriage almost immediately. All around him were beautiful and exotic women that he wasn't supposed to go after, but he couldn't help himself. For months, Aaron went on working his job as an English teacher and using work parties as an excuse to visit some professionals in the red light district.
All that changed when decided to snoop. He couldn't believe that his wife was faithful either, but what he uncovered was the most amazing thing ever. She wanted to be a cuckquean. He found tons of evidence that made his wife look like she had an uncontrollable desire to be cheated on, and to clean up the mess afterwards.

My Cuckquean Fantasy Becomes Reality
Since I had started my relationship with Harry, I had this feeling that I was never good enough for him. He was too tall, too handsome, and too many women were interested in him. Knowing that I could never be enough to truly keep him happy is what made me interested in the idea of being his pathetic, little cuckquean.
Unable to keep my fantasy to myself any longer, I confessed everything to Harry. He did not respond the way that I thought a man would after being told that it was okay to cheat on his wife. It turns out, he had a reason to be suspicious of me...
I couldn't understand why he was so standoffish about it. All I wanted to do was be humiliated by him and another woman as I cleaned up after their passionate affair.

Cuckqueaned by the Dominatrix
- Fixing Our Stale Marriage -
Married couple, Jen and John, find themselves to be incompatible in the bedroom. The problem is, both of them are submissive. Eventually, Jen has enough and calls our her husband when he goes soft one night. Divorce is going through their heads, but they decide to show one another an example of their darkest fantasy.
John does his best to replicate the alpha male that Jen dreams of, but she's unable to reciprocate. To keep her promise, she gives him permission to visit a professional dominatrix and John finally gets to be humiliated. Alone, Jen struggles with her thoughts. She knows she should be upset that her husband is cheating on her, but she can't help but feel turned on!
Luckily for her, Mistress Tina can't help but be attracted to John and offers the two of them a couples session. The man she once dominated is now the boss, and his wife is there to clean up the mess!

Cuckquean Loves Humiliation
This is a cuckquean novelette written from alternating points of view.
Paul: "I must have been amazingly generous and pious in my past life for the world to reward my current existence with such a wealth of women. It has been that way my whole life honestly, but I figured the party would come to an end when I proposed to my wife Lanna. It didn’t, and my life actually ended up being filled with more women and opportunity."
Lanna: "My weird want to have Paul cheat on me all started because of an ex I had way before Paul and I met. That guy cheated on me, and it hurt me at first, but when I saw how beautiful the woman was I couldn’t help but sort of feel proud that I had been given the chance to be with a man that was capable of conquering such a beautiful woman."
Paul and Lanna are certainly not the typical married couple. Their lifestyle may not be for the average person, but for the two of them it works and it actually brings them closer together. Lanna's insatiable desire to be disrespected and humiliated by both her husband and her cuckcakes serve as the foundation of their relationship.

Cuckquean Revenge From a Former Cuck
Former cuckold and beta male, Steven, finds a way to break free from his submissive habits in an attempt to rebrand himself as an alpha male. Part of his reformation involves finding women that are willing to become what he once was, a cuck.
He meets a woman from his past, Courtney, that never would have given him the time of day previously, but things have changed. Steven has become successful, and despite his checkered past as a submissive male, he worked on himself in order to move up the hierarchy as he matured. She becomes enthralled with what he has become, and finds herself more than willing to become his faithful cuckquean.
She peaked long ago, and she knows it.
Steven struggles daily with his past. He has constant mental reminders of the things that he allowed to happen to him, and he yearns for the day that his undesirable memories are suppressed by his future cuckquean conquests.

Cuckqueaned By The Maid
Am I the only woman that wants to see her husband with the maid?
Things were getting busy, and we needed a maid to help around the house. I asked all of my friends if they had any recommendations, and I kept hearing the same name, Rosita. When I first met Rosita I didn't believe she was a maid. She was a young, beautiful Latina women with a round butt that made me question my preferences.
I hired her knowing that my husband, Jim, was going to take a liking to her. Cameras were installed so that I could see if my husband was going to try and cheat on me.
He did, and I could see everything that they were doing. Instead of driving home and putting an end to it, I found myself enjoying my husband's betrayal. Seeing my husband with the maid should have angered me, but it made me crave more.
Rosita eventually discovered that I had been monitoring them, and instead of severing ties with us to save face, she realized that I had allowing this to happen. She knew that I wanted it to continue, and she wanted to get me involved.
It appeared that my humiliation fed her ego, and she did everything that she could to see me squirm.

Cuckquean Christmas
- My Husband Gets What He Deserves -
All I wanted for Christmas was for my husband to make me a cuckquean...
It was Christmas morning and there were only two gifts under the tree. One was for my husband, and the other was for his cuckcake. I was so excited to see what type of woman my husband chose, and how far they would go when it came to humiliating me.

Cuckquean Anniversary Gift
It had been ten years that Max and I were married, and I was excited to celebrate our anniversary. I woke up and found flowers on the table along with a card, and my heart sank when I read what was inside of the card.
“This card is a cuckquean coupon. It can be redeemed anytime after we have been married for ten years, and is good for one threesome. This offer is not valid if the card is lost or stolen. Sincerely, Jennifer.”
I completely forgot about the promise that I made, and I struggled with the thought of sharing my husband. Even though the thought of being humiliated by another woman was a fantasy of mine, I still had my reservations. Who was going to be the cuckcake?
“My ex girlfriend from college, Deseray, has been trying to hook back up with my for years.”
My fate was sealed with those words. Fantasy was going to become reality.

Download Instructions:
The Billionaire's Cuckquean
DevUploads > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB
Filedot > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB
Mega4Up > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB
Up4Ever > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB
DropApk > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB
Uploadrar > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB
UpFiles > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB
FreeDLink > LC-TBC.zip - 641 KB

Cuckquean in Thailand
Uploadrar > LC-CiT.zip - 3.7 MB