Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 6th, 2015, 10:57 pm
I'm trying to play find the difference and I'm trying to figure out how I post an image to forum. I've copied the picture I want to paste but the paste button is greyed out when I try to post it.

Any help would be great

thanks
:)
May 6th, 2015, 10:57 pm
May 6th, 2015, 11:11 pm
How-to upload an image

• Go to an image host, e.g. http://images.mobilism.org
  • Click the "Browse" button
  • Find the image you want to upload, select the file and click "Open"
  • Click the "Upload" button
  • After uploading, select the text in the "Forums"-field and copy it
      Note: You can choose if you want the image resized or non-resized
  • Now go to Find the difference and paste the image URL (with [img] tags) in your post
  • Done! :D
May 6th, 2015, 11:11 pm
May 6th, 2015, 11:24 pm
Thanks m0o5 :)
May 6th, 2015, 11:24 pm
Nov 27th, 2016, 11:31 pm
m0o5 wrote:How-to upload an image

• Go to an image host, e.g. http://images.mobilism.org
  • Click the "Browse" button
  • Find the image you want to upload, select the file and click "Open"
  • Click the "Upload" button
  • After uploading, select the text in the "Forums"-field and copy it
      Note: You can choose if you want the image resized or non-resized
  • Now go to Find the difference and paste the image URL (with [img] tags) in your post
  • Done! :D

Is there a way to create a shortcut at the top of the page, much like the ebook downloader for VIP/Premium members? Every time I want to post a picture I have to go nuts trying to find it. Or, if that's not possible, is there a way for me to save the link, short of bookmarking the page on my computer? Thanks for all of your help :)
Nov 27th, 2016, 11:31 pm

Sorry, I am unable to reupload books. If links are dead, please feel free to request again. Apologies for the inconvenience
Nov 27th, 2016, 11:37 pm
Kris_Ma wrote:Is there a way to create a shortcut at the top of the page, much like the ebook downloader for VIP/Premium members? Every time I want to post a picture I have to go nuts trying to find it. Or, if that's not possible, is there a way for me to save the link, short of bookmarking the page on my computer? Thanks for all of your help :)

Links get bookmarked on the browser. It's the only way I can think of for you to have easy access to the image hosting site.
Nov 27th, 2016, 11:37 pm