Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Feb 7th, 2016, 11:02 pm
The forum doesn't like me. Again.
This week and 2 days 2 weeks ago I had no notifications. No contest notifications, no PM notifications, nothing.
It's not the fault of my stuffed inbox (infinite capacity), not the fault of my settings (checked - mobilism is and has always been on my white list). So what's going on?
Help!
Feb 7th, 2016, 11:02 pm
Feb 7th, 2016, 11:53 pm
migotka21 wrote:The forum doesn't like me. Again.
This week and 2 days 2 weeks ago I had no notifications. No contest notifications, no PM notifications, nothing.
It's not the fault of my stuffed inbox (infinite capacity), not the fault of my settings (checked - mobilism is and has always been on my white list). So what's going on?
Help!

The problem is not on your end & certainly not because the forum does not like you. On the contrary, you're a very valuable member of this forum.
Most of us are experiencing the same issue as you are. Hopefully it will be solved quickly.
Feb 7th, 2016, 11:53 pm
Feb 8th, 2016, 4:43 am
PinkWorld wrote:
migotka21 wrote:The forum doesn't like me. Again.
Help!

The problem is not on your end & certainly not because the forum does not like you. On the contrary, you're a very valuable member of this forum.
Most of us are experiencing the same issue as you are. Hopefully it will be solved quickly.

It's NOT me? It's a relief to know that. I was thinking along the lines "yup, definitely her, it's like the short story by Asimov where that guy "killed" computers"...
And not "forum" as in people here, more like the forum itself.
Feb 8th, 2016, 4:43 am
Feb 18th, 2016, 11:31 pm
Oh good, it isn't just me! LOL I've been having issues too. :(
Feb 18th, 2016, 11:31 pm

Mar 11th, 2016, 2:44 pm
I'm still having this issue. Email notifications were fine a few months ago, but now I don't receive them anymore. Are the admins aware of this problem?
Mar 11th, 2016, 2:44 pm
Mar 11th, 2016, 3:08 pm
Small God wrote:I'm still having this issue. Email notifications were fine a few months ago, but now I don't receive them anymore. Are the admins aware of this problem?

I believe they are aware, since everyone is experiencing trouble with email notifications. How seriously they are working on solving the issue, that's a different matter.
Mar 11th, 2016, 3:08 pm