Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 24th, 2016, 10:31 pm
I have been on this site for years. but everytime I go to download a ebook I get a viraus warning. please help...
May 24th, 2016, 10:31 pm
May 24th, 2016, 10:55 pm
zoombier2 wrote:I have been on this site for years. but everytime I go to download a ebook I get a viraus warning. please help...
You can check any one of these topics:

eBook Releases: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc.
eBooks Social Club: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (discussions)

Announcements: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc.

Android:
Subject: .exe or virus warning after downloading an app
Subject: .exe or virus warning after downloading a game
May 24th, 2016, 10:55 pm
Jun 3rd, 2016, 8:27 pm
I've read them and follow the instructions but still my system won't download any number of files.
Jun 3rd, 2016, 8:27 pm
Jun 5th, 2016, 6:48 am
Hoplite1 wrote:I've read them and follow the instructions but still my system won't download any number of files.
Yes, your smartscreen filters may be responsible: viewtopic.php?p=3578075#3578075
Jun 5th, 2016, 6:48 am
Jul 11th, 2016, 2:47 pm
zoombier2 wrote:I have been on this site for years. but everytime I go to download a ebook I get a viraus warning. please help...

For whatever its worth I have had that too from time to time
Sometimes its a false/positive and you need to allow Firefox etc to proceed
Other times you are in fact linked to an exe file an dneed to stop the download process
Check which parts of te page you are clicking on
If you're not a premium member then you may have to click several times on the appropriate link on the download page to get the download going

I am not a premium member by the way
Hope this helps best of luck
joe
Jul 11th, 2016, 2:47 pm