Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Aug 20th, 2016, 2:36 pm
So I enjoy reading on my iphone and I really enjoy this site for all the books I get to read, but what is the purpose of .rar the epubs? Doing this only makes it more difficult for user. I have to jump on my computer, download the and extract the file then email it to myself for importing into ibooks. Where as if the file was uploaded as the .epub file I could simply download it onto my iphone for reading.

Sorry for my rant.
Aug 20th, 2016, 2:36 pm
Aug 21st, 2016, 8:17 pm
Rant is fine, no problem. The problem is that if posters want to follow the rules they need to rar their files unless they offer one single epub, no other format and no other book. The moment a poster needs to upload a second book or a second format, it is not possible to do them individually, read here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=397

All books in the same post must be offered in the same download link, not separately. Please put all books in a folder and zip or rar the folder before uploading.

Needless to say that epubs uploaded unzipped or unrared get corrupted during download more often than not, but that's a different story for another time.
Aug 21st, 2016, 8:17 pm