Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 22nd, 2017, 9:15 am
I think it will be very useful to have torrent for every upload on mobilism as libgen do. Because and sometimes you find a book only on mobilism and find that link is dead and OP is nowhere to be found.
Is it possible ?
Jul 22nd, 2017, 9:15 am

Please don't reply to any of my Release Topics
If links are dead, PM me.
:D :D
Jul 22nd, 2017, 9:26 am
ssgpc wrote:I think it will be very useful to have torrent for every upload on mobilism as libgen do. Because and sometimes you find a book only on mobilism and find that link is dead and OP is nowhere to be found.
Is it possible ?

In that case, you can report the release so it can be moved to the expired releases section, and eventually be provided by someone who has the book. Requesting it on the request section might help as well.
Jul 22nd, 2017, 9:26 am
Jul 23rd, 2017, 11:53 am
Keep in mind that a torrent will be kept alive only for as long as there is someone seeding it. In general torrents are not great for lots of small files.
Jul 23rd, 2017, 11:53 am
Jul 23rd, 2017, 6:51 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Keep in mind that a torrent will be kept alive only for as long as there is someone seeding it. In general torrents are not great for lots of small files.

I can confirm it is true. I am a member of a forum that maintains an ebook collection using torrents and it needs special (taylormade) software and quite a complex process to keem my copy up to date.

I believe it is arround 70 GB worth of ebooks right now... and it has over 150k ebook files (some are in various formats) pertaining to only one genre.
Jul 23rd, 2017, 6:51 pm