Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Apr 19th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Have already sent a message to an administrator but thought I should use this medium to air this problem.

Despite renewing my premium membership, I am unable to directly download any files. I receive an icon with a sad face and this message ".:mblservices.org refused to connect."

How do I fix this problem. Have already lost two days and do not wish to lose any more.

Thank you.

Rick

Edit: Went away on its own according to the user -Disk4mat
Apr 19th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Apr 21st, 2018, 9:38 pm
I just renewed for the second time (which means the third time I've paid). Worth every penny. I have an excellent site where I can find most things, but when I can't find them there, I can almost always find them here. I have started coming here first for some types of work. Happy to help support this wonderful place with its eclectic selections.
Apr 21st, 2018, 9:38 pm
Apr 22nd, 2018, 1:23 am
After 3 years annually renewing, I finally decided to get the Platinum membership. It's definitely worth it!
Apr 22nd, 2018, 1:23 am
Apr 22nd, 2018, 6:21 pm
rufusprufus wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
rufusprufus wrote:My premium downloads on the android app are atrociously slow. I didn`t pay the premium price to download things slower than before.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please PM me if you would like a refund. For what it`s worth the Premium downloader integrated into the app uses the same server as the Premium downloader on the forum. It should have approximately the same speed as on the forum.

When I use it on my computer it works fine but on the android app it`s so slow and I don`t know why. I`m not using a VPN or anything like that. I even uninstalled the app and installed it again and still, the same issue persists.
The same thing happens to me. Try using your browser on your phone to see if that helps. (That fixed my problem, so I think it may just be an issue with the app)
Apr 22nd, 2018, 6:21 pm

Please PM me if any links are down. Thanks! :D
Apr 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm
after lurking forever decided to go for it :)

the premium dl on the android app doesnt work though, username/pass not accepted so there that.
Apr 23rd, 2018, 6:38 pm
Apr 23rd, 2018, 11:00 pm
I need to renew my membership and would like to go for a lifetime membership. When I click on Paypal it automatically wants to charge me $85 instead of the lower amount I should be paying ($60) since I have been a member for some time. What should I do next? Thanks
Apr 23rd, 2018, 11:00 pm
Apr 24th, 2018, 12:17 am
sweetbriar wrote:I need to renew my membership and would like to go for a lifetime membership. When I click on Paypal it automatically wants to charge me $85 instead of the lower amount I should be paying ($60) since I have been a member for some time. What should I do next? Thanks

Please check your PMs, I have sent you a link to pay the discounted price.
Apr 24th, 2018, 12:17 am
Apr 24th, 2018, 4:02 am
I finally went for the lifetime membership. Keep up the great work
Apr 24th, 2018, 4:02 am
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:11 pm
How do you check to see your status of premium membership?
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:11 pm
Apr 25th, 2018, 2:13 pm
There was a problem earlier in the day where the Premium downloader would return: "It is not possible to carry out a record in the file X" - this has been fixed now.

deanc1149 wrote:How do you check to see your status of premium membership?

Please check your PMs.
Apr 25th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Apr 25th, 2018, 3:59 pm
I bought the lifetime package and I LOVE it. It is so nice not to go thru those circles trying to download with some of the cloud files.

I have one question though; when I am using the app on android the premium downloads are not in the messages section but they are on when I am using the computer browser. Is that normal?

Thanks for any help. :)
Apr 25th, 2018, 3:59 pm
Apr 26th, 2018, 12:49 am
Purchased the lifetime membership. This place rocks. Awesome, awesome place.
Apr 26th, 2018, 12:49 am
Apr 26th, 2018, 8:17 am
Renewed my premium membership again for another year, well worth it for the direct downloads :)
Apr 26th, 2018, 8:17 am
Apr 26th, 2018, 8:37 am
Awesome website
i am VIP user now, wow
for the past 6 years , i am user here
and was downloading hard to find books [ocean] (internet) in here.
don't know my feedback is necessary
cause the work this website is doing
is far beyond my appreciation (in positive way)
and by giving my feedback, it helps
than above paragraph is my feedback :)

thanks for helping us, for getting rare books, apps and etc...
again thanks , words are not enough for your services.
Apr 26th, 2018, 8:37 am

i Thank all Mobilism Users for Sharing Precious Book with us.

Happy New Year to all Mobilism Users