Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 9th, 2023, 3:30 am
I'm well aware that everyone has their own preference when it comes to the file hosting site they use for sharing files through this forum.

But it bewilders me to see that not many here are tapping on some of the best out there, like MEGA, Mediafire, 1Filchier, Doodrive, Pixeldrain, SendCM, etc.

I mean, not only do these hosts offer amazing download speeds even among free users, their validity lasts a long time, too. And while there is an option to go premium in some of these, that is completely optional.

I think it would do everyone in this forum a great service if everyone here would at least consider using any of the aforementioned when sharing their files.

The main advantage of which being that the files shared last for longer, thereby offsetting the need to frequently ask the uploader to re-upload the files when the need arises.
Jul 9th, 2023, 3:30 am

Sending money abroad? Save yourself from the marked-up exchange rate and ridiculously high hidden fees of some known platforms by switching to Wise (formerly Transferwise). Create an account (https://wise.com/invite/u/jermained6) and get 500 GBP worth of fee-free transfers.