Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jan 11th, 2024, 3:11 pm
Like the title said, I had 2 request posts, one was done months ago, and it was completed the other one was recent, and I don't think 14 days passed yet, but both posts were deleted

If they weren't deleted, I at least cannot find them or see them
Jan 11th, 2024, 3:11 pm
Jan 11th, 2024, 3:49 pm
tnbBoss wrote:Like the title said, I had 2 request posts, one was done months ago, and it was completed the other one was recent, and I don't think 14 days passed yet, but both posts were deleted

Hi,

The staff in Requests do not delete request posts, the system does. Fulfilled requests get purged by the system after 6 months, and unfulfilled after 2 weeks if not bumped or answered. So unfortunately yes, 14 days or longer must have passed for your latest post.

You are very welcome to request the book again..
Jan 11th, 2024, 3:49 pm

Jan 11th, 2024, 8:17 pm
ozswede wrote:
tnbBoss wrote:Like the title said, I had 2 request posts, one was done months ago, and it was completed the other one was recent, and I don't think 14 days passed yet, but both posts were deleted

Hi,

The staff in Requests do not delete request posts, the system does. Fulfilled requests get purged by the system after 6 months, and unfulfilled after 2 weeks if not bumped or answered. So unfortunately yes, 14 days or longer must have passed for your latest post.

You are very welcome to request the book again..

Ah I see fair, well kinda wish I knew the 6 months one, because I don't want to re-write the post xD, I need to go into rules and see how it works again
Jan 11th, 2024, 8:17 pm