Feedback or requests for help with the site.
Jul 8th, 2006, 4:03 pm
I will also try to work on improving the search engine because what we have right now is terrible.

Other "maybe" additions: an uploading service of some kind for the big releasers here (maybe rapidshare accounts or simply an ft account), a version of PPC Warez easily viewable on Pocket PC.
Jul 8th, 2006, 4:03 pm
Jul 10th, 2006, 4:10 am
lifehacker wrote:I will also try to work on improving the search engine because what we have right now is terrible.

Other "maybe" additions: an uploading service of some kind for the big releasers here (maybe rapidshare accounts or simply an ft account), a version of PPC Warez easily viewable on Pocket PC.

Sounds great!!! But no stress, please!!! You are on vacation - enjoy it! Image

:twisted: RaZoR :twisted:

PPC Warez RockZ!!! Image Image
Jul 10th, 2006, 4:10 am
Jul 10th, 2006, 6:08 pm
RaZoR wrote:Sounds great!!! But no stress, please!!! You are on vacation - enjoy it! Image

:twisted: RaZoR :twisted:

PPC Warez RockZ!!! Image Image

lol, thanks for the support :lol:
Jul 10th, 2006, 6:08 pm
Jul 12th, 2006, 6:13 pm
If I choose Search feature and then do a search, and I go to a result...when I click Back in browser I always get page can not be located?

I would think it should take me back to my search results page.

Also, is there any way to have a Go to 1st unread post after choosing View new posts and then clicking on a topic? Not too sure if this makes sense or not....I hope so.

Could we also have a Mark All Read at top of pages instead of scrolling to bottom?

Enough feedback..this place Rocks
Jul 12th, 2006, 6:13 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 13th, 2006, 11:11 am
dsmturbo wrote:If I choose Search feature and then do a search, and I go to a result...when I click Back in browser I always get page can not be located?

It works fine for me, what browser are you using?

dsmturbo wrote:Also, is there any way to have a Go to 1st unread post after choosing View new posts and then clicking on a topic? Not too sure if this makes sense or not....I hope so.

You mean that after clicking on a certain not fully read topic it will scroll you down to the posts you have not read?

dsmturbo wrote:Could we also have a Mark All Read at top of pages instead of scrolling to bottom?

Ill take a look at that when I get back from vacation.
Jul 13th, 2006, 11:11 am
Jul 13th, 2006, 6:46 pm
Lifehacker, I am using mostly MyIE2, I'll try Firefox and see what happens.
I just noticed the little Page icon to View latest post or reply in a thread topic, so that is fine.
Jul 13th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Jul 13th, 2006, 8:25 pm
Tried IE and Firefox, same thing. I can't get back to Search Results page (page not found) but if I go back 2 times, I get to actual search page to enter new search

Weird
Jul 13th, 2006, 8:25 pm

Jul 14th, 2006, 4:01 pm
Just a suggestion you could always get a Java Chat up so we can talk to peeps that are on your website instead of seeing them posted on forums
Jul 14th, 2006, 4:01 pm
Jul 14th, 2006, 4:38 pm
XCaLiBuR1085 wrote:Just a suggestion you could always get a Java Chat up so we can talk to peeps that are on your website instead of seeing them posted on forums

I originally had a flash chat client integrated into the forums but removed it because at the time nobody used it. Maybe Ill install a chat client again. Thanks for the suggestion.
Jul 14th, 2006, 4:38 pm
Aug 8th, 2006, 4:58 pm
Hi all, I'm newbie here, I got lost in software section. I love very much to learn about Symbian as well as pocketpc. Would it be too much to ask if those two items are separated in different sections or they have to be put in the same section depending upon release or request?

thanks a lot,
^nDre
Aug 8th, 2006, 4:58 pm