Jan 10th, 2016, 7:36 pm
bigd53 wrote:My solution is to not to d/l from these "pay for download" sites. If what I'm looking for is on these sites then I know it's on other sites as well. I just have to look further. I agree with zombo about zippyshare. But zippyshare doesn't pay you so it's not used by major releasers.

Let me add my 2 pennies/pence:

Please keep in mind, a lot of what is posted here particularly on my part is bought at my own expense and any small percentage I can recoup (when I say small percentage, I mean small percentage) is a positive and also goes into helping off-set some of the personal expense I accumulate purchasing the books I share with you. So at times when I have a large order coming up I "cash out" via an Amazon eGift Card (sometimes at 30-40 dollars accrued over 3-4 months in which several hundred dollars in eBook purchases will be made :shock:) and use that to off set my expenses.
Jan 10th, 2016, 7:36 pm

Check ALL links before sending me a ReUPLOAD request.
Feb 11th, 2016, 7:27 pm
I thought everyone should know of the folllowing notice that I received from uploads.to (thank iheartbooks for suggesting this):

Hello,

This is a Important Notice in regard to our services offered as uploadex before. Due to inavitable reasons, we are forced to move to a new domain in order to continue our services.

The services have been moved to a new domain- (Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to . Also due to certain conditions, we cant redirect the old domain. So you need to change(replace) your old download links with new domain.

Here are the instructions for that-
* If you have shared your files link of old domain, Ex- (Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/kxpy7u86al5h , you have to replace it with (Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/kxpy7u86al5h , in order to acesses it.

* If you have a Wordpress Site, please use this plugin to chnage it in oneclick easily- https://wordpress.org/plugins/word-replacer/

* for froums, please contact admins to replace it with such plugins.

If you own a site/blog/forum please do make the required changes in the links that are already shared, and also do mention it on your pages to inform the users on how to acess it, if you cant change it.

Sorry for this inconvenience caused, but we are trying our best to provide you the proper services and restore it. Please do cooperate in this.

In order to contact our support, please do reply to this or contact- support@uploads.to

Regards,

uploads.to
support@uploads.to
Feb 11th, 2016, 7:27 pm

I am no longer re-uploading books. If both links are no longer working, please feel free to post in the topic that you would like the book.
Feb 12th, 2016, 11:49 am
beware that uploadex domain have be sold to Scammers yesterday late or even today morning and is display a fake script page with a exe file, that page is not on reality the old uploadex website but someone alse that buy the domain and is try scam people or infect them
Feb 12th, 2016, 11:49 am

No longer active.
Feb 13th, 2016, 7:24 pm
help pls i'm running into that virus on your computer things pls call this 188 number normally you check that do not allow additional pages to load box close and x out but it no longer works and i cant seem to find a work around anyone have the solution to this?
Feb 13th, 2016, 7:24 pm
Feb 13th, 2016, 8:01 pm
i have no idea how people get so "easy" infected.....my self i do not use a antivirus for more that 7 years, the only time i do have a bad infection have be with sality that corrupt my all exe files and have be by my own mistake ....

How to clean a pc for free without to much around and a few time, my first choice if the infection is bad is use COMBOFIX is free and can be found here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/ , now, i have no true info if is working on windows 8.1 and 10 i have not use it in any of this OS i cant give my experience, on the page say will not run if the data is up to date then you should not use it in any of this OS.

this program is easy to use and will remove basic everything that is around in the pc that should be not, in case that the doubts are to much and bla bla just visit BLEEPINGCOMPUTER website go to the forum create a username go to the logs zone and read what do do http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/ is free they will help you for free and will not take the all life.

if you believe you can handle then run combofix and follow the steps, be sure create a restore point before start wherever combofix do a restore point before start.

In any case for the ones more afraid of use combofix i recommend use AdwCleaner, this tool is very easy to use and is free, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/ , download it, open, scan the pc and when finish yeah press to get ride of all garbage, a reboot will be need so be sure you save the all stuff before u do it.

In case the problem is not solved you already know get combofix and go for it, if not them go to the forum i have already talk and ask help !!

If the virus is a piss of crap bad guy with big bloody eyes and is not even allow you enter in the OS what to do ? Simple, reboot the pc and chose SAFE MODE, every brand have is own key F8 F11 F12 and go on god knows what more, so check it what is the key for safe mode and use it!

What to after enter on safe mode, lets see, if the bad guy with bloody eyes is run on start up that means he have a entry on the start up menu , so we go to the start up menu and we find the dam ugly monster entry and we disable it, you have doubts what keys is ? no problem even that you disable almost all nothing bad gonna happen to the pc , after disable the wannabe entry of the virus reboot the pc enter on normal mode and clean it up with the tools already provide or you antivirus, well your antivirus is sleeping that is why he eat the bad ugly monster, so you better stop in give them money for do nothing more that jump in fake alarms.

how to use combofix ????? there we go http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/

how to use AdwCleaner is to dam easy to use lol but the info is on the same page of downlaod.

Good lucky in clean the pcs for the dam virus monsters lol !!!
Feb 13th, 2016, 8:01 pm

No longer active.
Feb 16th, 2016, 4:23 pm
t-k,
Thanks for these links. VERY helpful.
Feb 16th, 2016, 4:23 pm

D53
Feb 23rd, 2016, 8:33 am

And don't forget to install an ad blocker like uBlock Origin or AdBlock Plus or AdGuard Plus! (for Firefox)
uBlock Origin for Chrome
uBlock Origin for Safari
AdGuard Plus for Chrome

Image Warning! Even with ad blockers installed, you may still need to click on the correct buttons 2 or 3 times and close the pop-ups and redirects before the download begins. Some filehosts bypass AdBlockers completely, in some cases you may even need to disable them in order to download. If after disabling your adblocker you come across an ad page that seems impossible to close, press and hold down the 'Esc' key for a few seconds.
Feb 23rd, 2016, 8:33 am
Feb 23rd, 2016, 9:53 am
Feb 23rd, 2016, 9:53 am
Mar 15th, 2016, 6:48 pm
I'm not sure where to post this so that it receives appropriate attention by the users, but I'll put it here to start. In downloading from usercloud and uploads.to lately, I have experienced numerous redirects (which, using Firefox with the add-ons that I employ, open in a new window) to what appear to be phishing sites. These are easily ignored and, ultimately, I am able to perform the download. Today, though, usercloud sent me to a redirect that contained an e-bomb/pop-up bomb. At the time that I closed the window in a matter of about 15 seconds, Firefox had blocked 719 pop-ups! While I understand that these sites need to use advertising to justify their existence and to pay the bills, I feel that a more careful examination of the "partners" that they associate with would be in order and a moratorium on their use until they are cleaned up might be appropriate for the kind posters in this forum.
Mar 15th, 2016, 6:48 pm
Mar 16th, 2016, 1:38 pm
I recently tried a download from Usercloud.. when clicking the correct download button it constantly redirected to new pages before finally starting the download unfortunately one of the redirects opened a page which locked out my browser that i had no way to work around and had to restart the browser entirely.. is there another way around this type of lockout?
Mar 16th, 2016, 1:38 pm
Mar 22nd, 2016, 11:20 am
I recently tried downloading a file and got constant redirects and new tabs were opening repeatedly. Eventually I was able to solve this problem and thought I would put my solution here for others. I used chrome and instead of clicking the download button I right-clicked and had it open in an incognito window. This gave me a blank screen but also downloaded my file correctly. Hope it helps you guys if you run into the same issue.
Mar 22nd, 2016, 11:20 am
Mar 25th, 2016, 6:03 pm
Every single time I try to use uploadrocket I get 'wrong ip' Yet I follow the instructions to the letter.

merry60 wrote:This usually happens when the download link is dead but not always. Please PM me with the link to the post in question so I can check it out, thanks. More info here: viewtopic.php?p=3408562#3408562
Mar 25th, 2016, 6:03 pm
Mar 28th, 2016, 2:40 am
I have tried all the various tips and also ended up clicking on all the buttons. I get the fake pages every time. I can't seem to download any books on this site anymore.
Mar 28th, 2016, 2:40 am
Apr 15th, 2016, 3:21 pm
I have tried all you said. Try this one and see what you get. I only get a name and to install a password on every file I try to get.

[Link to post removed]

merry60 wrote:I had no problem downloading from both links once I clicked on the correct buttons.

Don't forget to install an adblocker, although filehosts have found a way to bypass them all. You will still get pop-ups, just close them and click the correct button again. Tusfiles usually takes 3 clicks and Usescloud 2. PM me if you have any further issues, thanks.
Apr 15th, 2016, 3:21 pm
May 7th, 2016, 7:17 am
I second jampacked's suggestion to use Jdownloader(Windows, Mac & Linux) for downloading from filehosts. In addition I will also recommend MiPony(Windows,Mac & Android) which being written in C ? is much less of a resource hog than Jdownloader which as the name suggests is based on Java and can be a bit slow on limited systems plus the usual security risks associated with Java. Both are freewares and work with a very wide range of filehosts. In case of occasional problems with certain sites they are fixed pretty fast esp. Jdownloader which enjoys very active community support. MiPony also has a version for Android called Ponydroid(paid app). No more dealing with adware/malware crap in browsers. Just paste the link,solve the captcha if any and get to the download. Could not get any easier!
P.S. For those sites that refuse to work in case any adblocker is enabled Anti-Adblock Killer comes in handy.
May 7th, 2016, 7:17 am