Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 8th, 2024, 9:53 am
HELLO ALL!
PJ GREAT NEWS on rishis vet visit. thank you for the photos nice as always.
KATHY it sounds delicious and i am so glad that your not burning the pots anymore and that you have loved the Greek cuisine ;-) honorary greek you are adopted by us lol;-)
I had a very filled phone day and catastrophe after catastrophe. first with centerlink financial information officer discussing the ins and outs of transitioning from a homeowner to a non homeowner for satan's finances and how and what limits would affect his pension etc and how going into a care facility will affect this that took an hour or so i found a lovely person who was good at explaining stuff. then the crap hit the fan as satan was supposed to go to the dentist with a carer and when the carer turned up he sent her away saying he was expecting someone else to take him. so carer didn't notify us we get a phone cal from the dentist asking where he was well then we started calling him and he wasn't answering we were about to call an ambulance to do a welfare check on him when he called us but he kept hanging up on us he had put his hearing aids in with old flat batteries and he couldn't hear a bloody thing we called him he couldn't hear us talking and kept hanging up at long last the co ordinator went to check on him and the phone before i lodged a complaint with the phone company she changed his hearing aid batteries and finally he could hear us. needless to say it was a very stressed out 2 hours of phone calls back and forth. to finally resolve this.
mums co ordinator dropped off her new tablet and personal carer came and its been a full on day. in amongst all this i was fielding phone calls from the warehouse wanting to let me know when they will be delivering mum's new recliner.
no time for me or to organise my scans etc. got friends dropping in tomorrow Afternoon.
so on this note time for me to hit the couch take some pain killers my head is killing me.
be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all
EXHAUSTED WOLF OUT!
May 8th, 2024, 9:53 am

May 8th, 2024, 1:41 pm

Good night, everyone . . .
May 8th, 2024, 1:41 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 9th, 2024, 2:42 am
Hi everyone :wave:

Oh matina I love your cooking lessons if only mine turned out as good as yours :D are you surprised with anything Satan does atleast the co ordinator saved you a trip I hope today is peaceful enjoy your visitors :D Pj sunnya looks very fluffy her tail is full of leaves do you have to brush her or she just shakes it off :? Sun's out enjoying our coffee I have the coffee beans it's just convenient with the pods :D your right though the smell of fresh ground coffee ahh can't beat it :D house cleaning today the vacuum is calling :lol: all the best hugs always everyone :D
May 9th, 2024, 2:42 am
May 9th, 2024, 3:48 am

matina, back from Penrith and got a much-appreciated 100% OK from my surgeon. Don't need another check for three years! What a relief to have all of that done . . . Hope you have a good day today.

Katy, yes, Sunnya needs constant cleaning and brushing. She's out in the back yard every day, picking up leaves and debris in her very fluffy coat. All Rishi needs is the occasional face wash and eye cleaning. Coffee! This morning I enjoyed a nice cappuccino at the cafe next to my doctor's office.

Bye for now . . .
May 9th, 2024, 3:48 am

May 9th, 2024, 10:57 am
HELLO ALL!
PJ what a great relief for you and well done great news AWESOME! SUNNYA is just gorgeous! glad that you got to enjoy a nice cappuccino after that glorious news i bet that tasted very nice indeed.
KATHY Greek cooking is simple you need fresh ingredients and the rest is just assembly you cant go wrong and simple dressings and spices. I am so glad that you like it and after all if you can do it anyone can lol;-) just joking.
we have had a very long and tiring day. we got up and started to remove the old recliner from the lounge we had a friend come over and put the old one in the shed.
I had to clean up and disconnect the old dinosaur of a desk top in the spare room my techy friend got me another one that he has put together we have installed it and it is running ok for now ;-) then the new recliner came mum is loving it we had dinner with my techy friend and his lovely wife they have just left.
Tomorrow is another long day hairdressers for a paint job for both mum and I and then going to lunch to my mothers sister then taking her to the optical superstore for he to have her eyes checked then taking her home again and then coming home we will have yogi with us as it will be far too long to leave him alone at home.
so on that note be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all.
very tired EXHAUSTED WOLF OUT!
May 9th, 2024, 10:57 am

May 10th, 2024, 3:51 am
Hello

Morning matina and Pj we have a busy day ourselves taking old clothes to the charity bins then we're off to my daughters house she's got stuff to donate as well :D probably grab lunch on the way :D Pj good news well done that's out of the way now you can relax a bit I hope :) matina my heart melted when yogi sent me a voice bark message love it :D have a safe one lots of love and hugs :D
May 10th, 2024, 3:51 am
May 10th, 2024, 4:05 am

matina and Katy, sounds like you're both having busy days today. Hope all goes well! In half an hour I'm driving over to Katoomba Hospital for my finger lesion appointment. Wonder what the report will be. Then a few errands and I'll report back later today. Take care!

(This backyard tree is much more yellow in real life.)
May 10th, 2024, 4:05 am

May 10th, 2024, 9:53 am
HELLO ALL!
PJ good luck with your appointment on your finger hope results are good. keep us updated drive safe.
KATHY my pleasure he is a sweetie when he wants but oh boy can he be a right royal devil. we have had a very long day not long home time to think on dinner and then relax for the night we brought auntie home for the night sleep over for the girls lol;-)
Be safe take care and god bless you all
WOLF OUT!
May 10th, 2024, 9:53 am

May 10th, 2024, 10:48 am

matina and Katy . . . received a good result from my visit to the surgeon at Katoomba Hospital . . . 'It's not cancer.' And even better, it's really nothing at all. The surgeon said it was probably some kind of [long Latin name] and didn't really need any special treatment! So there you go. Hmmmmm. Took me nearly four months to find that out. Still hurts a bit when I touch it, but I'm just going to ignore it and concentrate on my other medical issues. Am very grateful. Short walk to the end of the street and took a picture of the 'Sisters' in the fog.

Bye for now . . .
May 10th, 2024, 10:48 am

May 11th, 2024, 1:57 am
HELLO ALL!
I am taking my aunt and my mother out to lunch today for an early mothers day lunch out then going to go visit my cousin and then taking my aunty home. then we shall then make our way home ourselves. nice to have company but i slept alone as Yogi decided to go sleep with my mother and her sister. just like the song there were 3 in the bed and the little one said roll over roll over. I was left all alone in my own room in my own bed and felt like a red headed step child abandoned all by myself (1 is the loneliest number you will ever know)
so now i have left you with 2 songs that will tease you throughout the day my job is done and i will leave you to yours.
PJ & KATHY I hope your day will be a nice relaxing one.
Have a great day be safe and god bless you all
WOLF OUT!
May 11th, 2024, 1:57 am

May 11th, 2024, 2:30 am
Hi everyone :wave:

Morning Pj well that result on your biopsy is a relief it's better to check these things out just in case :? so much for predicting not much rain this year it's still going here :? An eerie photo of the 3 sisters Pj :D very foggy this morning as well those big ibis birds were nesting in the farmland I always watch which way they fly cause over my yard when they poop like flying elephants :lol: snuggle with rishi it's the weather for it :D aww matina little traitor yogi is but I bet you he was toasty warm :lol: maybe you shouldve piled on too :lol: enjoy your lunch xoxoxo :D
May 11th, 2024, 2:30 am
May 11th, 2024, 4:26 am

Scene on my back patio earlier today . . . cold and rainy!

matina, I know your last couple of days have been very busy, so hope the coming weekend is a quiet and peaceful one for you. Sending lots of good wishes, as always! Take care . . .

Katy, constant light rain here, but not nearly as much as predicted. 9 degrees but feels colder. Foggy and misty. Sunnya and I didn't stay out on the patio for long. I'm getting used to the idea that at least two of many ailments are really gone. It's been years since it all started and now I really dare to hope that I'm on the mend. Fire going and both fuzzies are with me . . . Sunnya watching the front deck birds very carefully. She especially likes the rosellas. Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy your family!

May 11th, 2024, 4:26 am

May 12th, 2024, 2:28 am

Happy Mothers Day :D

Morning Pj I imagine the fuzzies thinking this when you get a,grocery delivery :lol: oh i hope for your peace of mind that your surgeries are done :? Surely there's no more bits of you left to snip :lol: enjoy a lovely Sunday :D matina lunch with the kids the teenager requested a chocolate cake I said to him it's mother day you know yeah but I want cake :lol: have a happy day :D
May 12th, 2024, 2:28 am
May 12th, 2024, 4:52 am
HELLO ALL!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL!
KATHY have an awesome day with your daughter and hope you have a wonderful lunch. Home day for us the last 2 days were crammed full so taking it easy i can now teach mum to use her tablet and enjoy her mahjong game ;-) finally some peace and no pestering please come and put something on the tv lol;-)
PJ i hope you have a wonderful day of peace and quiet with the girls. Monday starts up with more appointments and phone calls etc it will be a full week of appointments scans and the like no rest for me that is for sure.
be safe everyone and god bless and be with you all
time for a nana nap
WOLF OUT!
May 12th, 2024, 4:52 am

May 12th, 2024, 5:54 am

Thinking of all the mothers today. I lost my own some 18 years ago.

matina, yes, a peaceful Sunday for me and the fuzzies today. Rain early, then some nice sunshine, and now more rain! A very good day to stay indoors. But I have to pick up my usual spring water sometime. Maybe tomorrow.

Katy, am sure you'll enjoy a wonderful day with your family. The fuzzies sure do enjoy the boxes and bags when my deliveries arrive! They have a good life.

Found the photo above while cleaning up my iPhone photos. I think it shows Rishi when she was a kitten!

Bye for now . . . take care . . .
May 12th, 2024, 5:54 am