What is it?
- It's a guest-based contest where you have to guess what the guest's occupation is.
How do you play?
- You post here a guess or a question that can be answered by YES or NO.
Example of post:
Are you a nurse?
- You ask a question or a guess in every post.
- You leave at least 4 (four) posts between your posts.
After a game has ended, I shall invite someone to be the guest. Once selected, the guest will PM where he is to and , where-after he shall be allowed to start his game. He will invite the other users to guess where he is with the first post: What is my occupation? Then you may start guessing.
The guest will edit his first post with a list of questions that have been posted, and will add the answers.
Qualifiying comments should not be used in answers by the Guest (because I do like watching red herring answers)
It is up to the Guessers to ascertain if it is a red herring
Are you a sports person-yes
Is it because of your sport that you are famous -no
There need only be 4 (four) posts between your posts
In addition to yes or no the following answer may be used.
" A simple Yes or No answer to this question is debatable/inapproriate/unavailable"
An example would be topic= Loch Ness Monster/ghost/Flying saucer
q: Are you fictional
The Guest will number the questions and answers (to make it easier for me)
There will be no explanations by the Guest in any other thread during the contest
At the end of the contest the Guest will report by pm to the appropriate mod the winner, how many posts the winner took to get the answer & how many posts in total.
- Correct guesser will receive his number of guesses (posts) multiplied by 5 WRZ$
- The guest will receive the number of guesses (posts) multiplied by 5 WRZ$.
- Please no signatures in this topic
- Please no comments without a guess.
- NO editing allowed: edited posts will be ignored, removed and the author cursed.
Additional Rules can be found here-edit by raindrops
2. Golf Ball Diver
4. Tugboat Captain
5. An Animator
6. A mystery shopper
8. Dj / Radio presenter
9. A flavorist
10. Line Stander
11. Chick sexer
12. Clock repairer
13. Sluggard waker
14. Traffic zebra a.k.a. cebra
15. Electric Shock Givers or Caja toques
21. Island caretaker
22. Drug mule
26. Professional mermaid
28. Courtroom sketch artist
29. Wagon master
31. Grape Harvester Driver
34. Chimney sweep
37. Sword swallower
38. Speech therapist
39. Sexual surrogate
41. Pastry chef
42. Supermarket cashier
43. Crossword compiler