- Rules: For the next hour you may post:
- The Title
- The Artist
- A picture of the art piece
- Location of the art piece (museum/city) or a link to the site of the person that created it (i.e. DeviantArt or such) - see here for extra clarification
- Maximum 4 posts per person -- any more and all of that player’s posts will be disallowed and/or deleted.
- No duplicates (and that includes a slight variation), including the same art piece by a different artist.
- Posts must be genuine art (i.e. paintings, sculptures, drawings,...), no fictional entries are allowed. For the moment, neither photos nor videos are considered artworks (To make it clear).
- Duplicates, off topic and anything else that contravenes the rules, may simply be deleted or may be commented on.
- Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed. So be careful if you decide to edit your post by adding a photo after a subsequent poster has already posted a duplicate of your original post; your valid first post will be disallowed as there is no way to tell whether you just added a photo or completely changed your post.
- By posting in this contest you voluntarily submit yourself to acerbic comments.
- Entries shall be in English (unless the title is in another language) in a text format and should be accompanied by an image of the artwork. No entry may contain a link to any other site, save, of course, for link to the link to the site of the person that created it (i.e. DeviantArt or such) accompanying the entry. No big photos, please! Video and any other form of animated entries are not allowed.
- No big images, please! 800 pixels wide and high maximum
- tattoos and other body modification art are "eligible" for the contest, as long as it not offensive or on 'intimate body parts' (answer to question by melantiabast)
- Editing of a post is not allowed after the contest has closed.
- If a user posts only a partial of the art piece, with insufficient information and as such makes it confusing to spot the original art work,
the user who posts the full art work and correct location, will receive the reward. (Example: http://images.mobilism.org/?dm=TKWB vs http://images.mobilism.org/?di=F8ME)
- I only want the actual links for art pieces and paintings, especially from http://fineartamerica.com and similar sites.
So no link to a page with dozens of art pieces, but the actual one for the painting, with the info (compare: http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/pumpkin/all?page=3 vs http://fineartamerica.com/featured/charms-of-the-witching-hour-joel-payne.html )
Guess which one makes my life easier?
- The reward will be 50 WRZ$ for each valid post.
Last edited by raindrops on Apr 11th, 2017, 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Rewards change 24/11/16, rule regarding sizes change 11/04/17