First poster wins every hour...
What is it?
- A contest that runs for a 24 hour time period with first poster on the hour every hour being a winner
How do you play?
- Watch the clock and post anything on or after the hour by the mobilism clock.
- There is no limit to the number of people that can post but only the first is the winner.
You can post anything you like or the example below
Example wrote:I'm first!
- If you have already been first poster on the hour you are out for the rest of this 24 hour round (other posters may continue to post again in subsequent hours)
- Any hour that no-one posts = no winner
- The round ends after 24 hours and a new round will start when announced
- NO deleting of posts allowed
- The first poster after each hour receives 30 WRZ$
- Rewards will be paid when the 24 hour round is finished
- The 24 hour time period starts on the next hour after the contest starts.
In doubt which of several almost-simultaneously-made posts was first?
Check the numbers in the direct links!
The direct links will show you a (site) post number (these are different from the thread post numbers). Every single post on mobilism gets a number; the first post ever made was #1, second one #2, .. and today we're around #2500000.
You can check what number each post has by clicking on the clock icon in the new template (Mobilism2.0) or by clicking on the post# in the "old" (Classic) template.