What is it?
- A contest where players try to use the fewest numbers to call BINGO.
How to play
- Post you would like to be given 2 BINGO cards to play, if you wish just 1 Card please say in your post.
- Each round will consist of 4 BINGO Games (BINGO Games will be posted at the same time as the cards and random numbers)
- You may win multiple BINGO games each round.
- All Players declaring a BINGO with same amount of numbers used win.
- for example: 10 participants, 3 declare they reached a BINGO for the 1st Game in 5 numbers..they each win 25WRZ$
- After a minimum of 24 hours a randomly generated list of all 75 Bingo numbers will be posted in the order that you must use to determine if your a BINGO winner.
- Bingo Cards will be placed at the beginning of each round, players names will be on the top of their card(s).
- Contest ends 24 hours after the Bingo cards are posted.
- you post stating how many numbers it took for you get each BINGO.
- Card 1
Game 1 - Bingo in 9 numbers
Game 2 - Bingo in 15 numbers
Game 3 - Bingo in 24 numbers
Game 4 - Bingo in 46 numbers
- 1st BINGO Game 25 WRZ$ (2 lowest #'s)
- 2nd BINGO Game 50 WRZ$ (2 lowest #'s)
- 3rd BINGO Game 75 WRZ$ (2 lowest #'s)
- 4th BINGO Game 100 WRZ$ (2 lowest #'s)
Last Man Standing - 50 WRZ$
- Post how many numbers it took for you to get your 1st "called" number marked on your Card, the person who takes the longest to get a number is the "Last Man Standing".
The Worst Card - 250 WRZ$
- If all 4 of your Bingo's are the Worst Bingo's of the round you win the "Worst Card" Bonus (no need to post anything as this will automatically be checked)
addition tips are listed here for anyone needing them viewtopic.php?p=4352972#4352972
Last edited by anna1561 on Feb 15th, 2021, 2:16 am, edited 23 times in total. Reason: rewards changed, Bonus games added and choice of 1 or 2 cards