Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
May 22nd, 2018, 1:38 am
n0tty! :) Can I please ask you to repost those past quiz answers you gave a while back - the links have expired, so I can't see how/what happened in the past ones. :) Still stuck on the gifs... waaaaah. haha
May 22nd, 2018, 1:38 am
May 23rd, 2018, 3:51 pm
???

!!! --n0tty
May 23rd, 2018, 3:51 pm
May 25th, 2018, 2:24 pm
?

The first time it was amusing. The second time it's spam. Either ask a question or move along. Thank you. --n0tty
May 25th, 2018, 2:24 pm
Jun 1st, 2018, 11:00 pm
How is everyone's progress? I'm still stuck with planets..
I wonder if we get any winners by anniversary.

At the current rate of progress, I see no obstacles in someone winning before the anniversary.

The centennial one. --n0tty
Jun 1st, 2018, 11:00 pm

Jun 1st, 2018, 11:05 pm
did someone solve this already? (I'm still stuck) :D :D :D :D :lol:

No. (So is everyone else.) --n0tty
Jun 1st, 2018, 11:05 pm
Jun 2nd, 2018, 4:38 am
I'm stuck on the first set of gifs still (the one with the cats and dots and R....) Can anyone tell me how many words I'm looking for? Can't believe I've been stuck on it for so long :(

You think that's long? :lol: I'll give you an actual hint. Each image is one word. --n0tty

Thank you!!! :))
Jun 2nd, 2018, 4:38 am
Jun 2nd, 2018, 8:18 pm
Evil update
  • Solutions for previous puzzles: On FilesCDN or on Zippyshare
  • An ass has no mass if it's a gas.
  • Bats: Ball core vase scar song boo plus
Jun 2nd, 2018, 8:18 pm
Jun 7th, 2018, 12:18 pm
ok i started last night and i did the first three puzzles (yes, i'm counting the static in, because every puzzle matter!!!) and now i'm stuck with the cipher and the keyword (obviously the ones that i tried don't match) :crazy:
Maybe i'm using the wrong cipher :problem: :think:
i think my keyboard is risking a close encounter with the wall...
i'm just too impatient :cry:

edit: i feel really stupid.... instead of doing things like the ancients i should use more often google search!!! it helped even with the strange writing :D now off we go to the set of gif :-|

See, that wasn't that hard! :lol: Google is your friend, that is always the hint #1. --n0tty
Jun 7th, 2018, 12:18 pm

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.
Jun 9th, 2018, 11:04 am
Aaaaand I'm stuck again :roll:
I don't know if the problem is: me, my little knowledge of videogame or i'm not identifying all the words correctly. :-|

I even asked my brother for a little consult and he thought he recognized the R, then I thought i found the phrase, but obviously it was too much for my pc. Hint? or at least if you can see the answers i put: am i even close? :shifty:

⇩ This is good advice. --n0tty
Jun 9th, 2018, 11:04 am

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.
Jun 9th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Have you looked through older posts and updates? specially good update was for new year.. though I'm still stuck on 7 (8 if you count static) :?

n0tall0wed wrote:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tkc Ekgx Avjgzk
Uijt jt hpjoh up cf b nbttjwf cvodi pg ijout, tp qbz buufoujpo
  1. Xuefqz fa Pmzfq mzp tqqp ftq imdzuzs
  2. Ugdcuvkcp nkmgu vq ukpi
  3. Hakj Xwgop iecdp dwra lknpnwuaz pda ajzejc
  4. Kbrl Ybkvswo PC, Zalwohuzkvt
  5. Mreb Jvat
  6. Qrceylmepynfw fgbcq rfc jmayrgmlq md jcrrcpq
  7. Bmt xfni bj fwj yfqpnsl fgtzy uqfsjyx? Fqxt, dtz rnlmy bfsy yt yfpj f bfqp.
  8. Nyelvo dbkxcvkdsyx gkbxsxq
  9. Dkpcta ngvvgtu
  10. Cqrwpb cqn Vjhjwb farcn
  11. Zeuzmzulrc zdrxvj riv zdgfikrek, jgvtzwzt kyzexj ivwvi kf kyv wzerc rejnvi
  12. Cpc, D cvqz ij dyzv cjr oj njgqz ocdn jiz :lol:

Okay, that's as far as anyone has gotten. Have fun!

Happy New Year! :D
Jun 9th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Jun 11th, 2018, 10:01 pm
Like a lot of people I'm stuck on the Ship one
I've read and re-read the clues and hints and seem to be going in circles :crazy:

Well, there's your problem! You should be going in triangles!

Whats confusing me is the co-ordinates seem to point to both Land and Sea (so not a typical ship?)

This ship is in a class of its own.

My question is how relevant is that particular map location that the co-ordinates point to? (if it is at all :? )

The location of the coordinates is so important that they could be pointing to Antarctica, or Russia or even the map of Mars and it wouldn't make any difference to the puzzle. --n0tty

:shock: what?!!

Image <goes in search of monkey nuts for breakfast>

Here, have this mouse potato:

--n0tty
Jun 11th, 2018, 10:01 pm
Jun 12th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Relatvistic space travel??? Acceleration in Earth gravities??? And which Pegasus galaxy??? HELP lol

On a side note I did it I solved the ship question! Only took four+ months :lol:

Oh right! I'd forgotten about that question. Well, considering you all are taking your sweet time solving these, I've forgotten about most of them. :lol: No worries. Take your time. It's relative, after all. --n0tty
Jun 12th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Jun 12th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Any hints for question 14? Anyone make it to Q14?

No. Yes. --n0tty
Jun 12th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Jun 13th, 2018, 9:51 am
A friendly reminder that you do NOT need to answer all the questions again to reach the one you're currently on. You can just copy or bookmark the last question you've reached.
Jun 13th, 2018, 9:51 am
Jun 13th, 2018, 12:40 pm
n0tall0wed wrote:
A friendly reminder that you do NOT need to answer all the questions again to reach the one you're currently on. You can just copy or bookmark the last question you've reached.

Ahh, that's probably meant for me, the guy with bad memory and even worse typing ;-) thanks :thumbup:

Yes, but if it makes you feel better, you're not the only person who didn't know about this. :D --n0tty
Jun 13th, 2018, 12:40 pm