What is It?
- A contest where you place light bulbs on the grid such that every white square is lit.
- A number in a square indicates how many bulbs share an edge (but not diagonally) with that square.
- A square is lit if it's in the same row or column as a bulb, as long as there are no Black blocks between them.
- No bulb may light another bulb.(if a light bulb is already on that row or column you can not place another bulb, unless there is a black square in the way).
Click here for additional instructions: Light 'm Up step by step instructions
How do you play?
- Post a location on the grid that you think contains a light bulb.
- 5x5 puzzles and 7x7 puzzles, you must post which puzzle you are playing on.
Thomas Edison wrote:Puzzle 3
- Only 1 post per person - any more and all of your posts will be disallowed.(If the 6 hour rule comes into effect you may post again.)
- No duplicates
- Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
- The contest will end when all the light bulbs are placed correctly. if all the light bulbs have not been solved and no new posts have been made for 6 hours then anyone already posted is free to post again (any posts made before the 6 hour time limit are null and void if you have already posted this round, this will be strictly enforced..so watch your times.)
- 30 WRZ$ for each correct light bulb
Last edited by 13Ice on Mar 23rd, 2018, 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: 6 hour posting rule now in effect.