What is It?
- A contest where you place light bulbs on the grid such that every white square is lit.
- A number in a square indicates how many bulbs share an edge (but not diagonally) with that square.
- A square is lit if it's in the same row or column as a bulb, as long as there are no Black blocks between them.
- No bulb may light another bulb.(if a light bulb is already on that row or column you can not place another bulb, unless there is a black square in the way).
Click here for additional instructions: Light 'm Up step by step instructions
How do you play?
- Post a location on the grid that you think contains a light bulb.
- 5x5 puzzles and 7x7 puzzles, you must post which puzzle you are playing on.
Thomas Edison wrote:Puzzle 3
- Only 1 post per person - any more and all of your posts will be disallowed.
- No duplicates
- Where a post has been edited resulting in duplicates, then the last one in time gets disallowed.
- The contest will end when all the light bulbs are placed correctly. Updates may happen at random times.
- 30 WRZ$ for each correct light bulb
** 22 light bulbs available for this puzzle**