Daily Dice game
When I wake up,
in the morning light,
I put on my jeans,
and quickly throw dice...
What is it?
- A contest with 6 dice where you may guess the "winning number" (3 - 18) and (optional) the "total number" (6 - 36).
How do you play?
- Post here a winning number of eyes between two and nineteen ('two' and 'nineteen' not included, obviously) plus a total number of eyes between five and thirty-seven ('five' and 'thirty-seven' not included, obviously).
- Every user is allowed only one guess each round: a winning number and (optional) a total number.
For the winning number, only a different guess from those already posted this round is allowed.
For the total number, it may be the same as one already posted, though only the first one who posted will be rewarded.
Total number is free to guess, but - if posted - should always be in combination with winning number guess.
- Winning number reward: +1 in the ranking and the sum of 4th and 5th dice x 10 WRZ$ to the player who got the winning number (sum of the first 3 dice) right.
Total number reward: total of 6 dice x 1 WRZ$ to the first player who got it right.
Bonus reward: 6th dice x 10 WRZ$ goes to the leader(s) of the (last) ranking.
- A ranking of most winning users will be kept. Leader of the ranking will get the Bonus reward. If the leader of the ranking didn't play, no bonus is paid.
If there's more than one leader, the bonus is split between the leaders that played in this game.
All ranks will be halved twice a year, on January 1st and on July 1st, rounded up. Meaning 101 wins >> 51, 51 wins >> 26, 25 wins >> 13, etc.
- If the winning number isn't guessed this round, the closest guess wins the winning number reward. Unless the winning number lays between two other guesses (ex: 4 won, 3 and 5 taken), then nobody gets the winning number reward.
- **Please no comments in this topic. If you have comments and/or questions, then please send PM.**
Last edited by Anonnymouse on May 18th, 2018, 6:51 pm, edited 5 times in total. Reason: Rules and rewards update